GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Mister Puzzler.6529

Mister Puzzler.6529

Hello, I’m posting for my friend who is unable to post.
Ticket #892243

Posted by: Kode.2471

Kode.2471

I’m posting for my friend. He submitted a ticket a week ago and has had no response. Ticket #896121

Posted by: noir.6392

noir.6392

Hey. My boyfriend opened a ticket 4 days ago, when he was told his case will need to be reviewed, and since then he has gotten no additional response. Can someone please look into it?
It’s been already a long time since he was unjustly banned for “third party” stuff.. And I know for a fact that he didn’t use any such programs. I don’t know how you can be sure about it, but you’re wrong. I’m leaving for college next week and we finally have some time to play together. He also worked really hard in gw1 to get those HoM achievements and had had no violation.. Would be a shame to lose his account. So even if you’re “sure” he did wrong (which he did not), just.. unban him

Ticket number: 899683

Posted by: kaspi.7164

kaspi.7164

Dear Michael & co.

posting on behalf of a member of my guild. I’m sorry, he posted 2 other tickets, because he was getting frustrated for not knowing what the reason for his suspension was. Thank you in advance for having a look at it.

Even sharing the reason and length of suspension would be greatly appreciated as we can build on that and see what went wrong.

We need him for the fall tournament! Just kidding Hope it’s nothing major or a misshap that will get straightened out.

If you’d need any cooperation from the guild or me, please let me know.

Tal

[SWD] Tal Emenar
EU-Piken Square

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Emma Vine
Amber Vine
Lily Vine
Pickles Vine
All had tags prior to feature pack. all had used said tag at one time or another. Emma had a name change but long before she ever got a tag. And I bought Amber’s tag on CD I believe all others were bought on the FSP server. Amber had her’s from about April 2013. The other 4 I think we purchased in the fall of 2013.

Support is telling me all refunds have been given yet I haven’t gotten mine yet.
Ticket number:
896709:commander tag refund

Thanks my issue has been resolved as of last night. Thanks Madi for taking care of it!

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Hello,
I got ticket 893500. I had at least 5 commander tags, i received no refund.
Last reply is 3 days old saying: everybody got refund at 12.9.
I did not transfered, i dint used any name change, i did not deleted any of my commander tag characters.
I had tag on: Zabijak Zergu, Enemy zerg, hule, hulec, hulec and I am not sure if on Hulep too or not, i was not playing this character for longer time.

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

898452 Under Review
876771 Solved
896265 Solved
892243 Solved
896121 Solved
899683 Has been reviewed, you’ll receive a response soon.
897878 Solved
893500 Has been reviewed, you’ll receive a response soon.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Zyrus.1975

Zyrus.1975

Posting for friend, ticket 902855

We have barely begun playing gw2 as new players since the 1/2 price sale and do not interact with other players except for occasional question about finding tricky vistas, we were in game when he was booted out randomly and account suspended? We were banking and trying to figure out crafting. Completely baffled by what the problem could be and quite frustrated that it has now been 3 days with only an email saying the problem would be looked into. Not sure why policy is guilty until proven innocent but we would at least like a time frame or a reason that this has happened. Not sure how we can fix the problem when no idea what it could be. Thank you for your help.

Posted by: Hylgeriak.8250

Hylgeriak.8250

Ticket: 886018
Wrote my first ticket 11 days ago, no response at all. Sent a reminder 4 days ago, still no reply at all. Also checked spam folder, nothing (usually anet support is pretty fast as my own experience showed). Please have a look at it, thank you :-)

Kyrgyz Manas – Gandara[EU]

Posted by: MASAKI.8654

MASAKI.8654

Ticket #902718
Good evening, Gaile!
my friend player gw1 and gw2 fast approaching 10 years
her name is : fashion palace hall
game id is : fashion palace hall.8213

A few days ago we played WVW

He was innocent of the account blocked

His achievement points have 12,000 + points

Impossible to selling gold coins

So please help him.

He just uses a VPN proxy solve the delay problem.

But now account can not log in, please help him

Thank you! ~

Posted by: KingofDoom.5780

KingofDoom.5780

Ticket: 906372

Just seeing where we are, they were quick to reply then told me the situation would be ‘investigated further’ and no response since then. This is a very important issue as it compromises my personal information at this point. Thank you.

Posted by: Alon.8741

Alon.8741

Posting for a friend, ticket 901465

Posted by: AmicoNostro.2053

AmicoNostro.2053

To whomever this concerns,

My friend’s account has been compromised by at least 2 hackers and banned for “Unacceptable Behavior”; he has currently been awaiting a review of his ticket for the past 3 days now and we’d really like to get him back on as soon as possible.

Please make sure he gets the rights to his account back and that his ticket properly investigated. Thanks you very much!

Ticket 904280

Posted by: Uberfish.2398

Uberfish.2398

Michael, Thanks for the help, however it seems I’m being completely ignored by the GW1 support team now. Should I submit a new ticket or is there anything you can do for me?

GW1 ticket #79263 Now 11 days no response.

Posted by: spazpenguin.4705

spazpenguin.4705

ticket number #910684

Posted by: Dusty.6471

Dusty.6471

Posting for a friend. Ticket number 900605.
Please help him to get back account.

Posted by: jelenko.6018

jelenko.6018

Hi, I’m posting this on my friends behalf (acc name is AuTomA.2459). He got banned 4 days ago, and his client shows the message that account got blocked due to unacceptable behaviour. He already sent ticket (#903693) but no anwer for 4 days, only recieved mail that it’s going under further investigation (got that mail the same day he sent ticket). Please look on this matter soon if possible, and thanks in advance.

Posted by: Shinigami.4982

Shinigami.4982

This is Chapter Seven.9475
This is my brothers account. Can you update me on the progress of ticket:

1. “Character name request”

It has been four days and I have yet to receive any notification on the progress of this ticket. I understand that these things take time, I was just hoping you could give me some additional information on the handling of the ticket.

Thank you.

Posted by: Shinigami.4982

Shinigami.4982

Chapter Seven.9475 again,

I must have messed up when posting. The ticket is number (#904365) “Character name request”

Posted by: Atreyu.7901

Atreyu.7901

my friends cant log in and i am posting to try and get him help. he has not been able to play going on 3 days now and he just upgraded to guild wars 2. Not a single response on any ticket that he posted. where is the customer love.

Following are the current open tickets with no responses.

Please help asap. He is desperately trying to play this game and doesn’t seem like anyone on the guild wars 2 support end cares about helping people in a timely manner. Especially after spending $60 to buy the game.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

my friends cant log in and i am posting to try and get him help. he has not been able to play going on 3 days now and he just upgraded to guild wars 2. Not a single response on any ticket that he posted. where is the customer love.

Following are the current open tickets with no responses.

Please help asap. He is desperately trying to play this game and doesn’t seem like anyone on the guild wars 2 support end cares about helping people in a timely manner. Especially after spending $60 to buy the game.

You should ask your friend to close out all but the original ticket. Each time he submits a duplicate, it resets him to the back of the queue. Good luck.

Posted by: Atreyu.7901

Atreyu.7901

will do man thank you for the help!

Posted by: Anarchy.2950

Anarchy.2950

Ticket number 905581

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

Still waiting for refund for having 4 commander tags. All were consumed. Had them on my necromancer, warrior, guardian and engineer. Some of the character names were changed with the name change contract after buying tag for them.
Ticket number 894855

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

Posted by: aiyub.1297

aiyub.1297

Ticketnumber: 892592
Another missing commandertag refund. All chars are mentioned in the ticket.

Posted by: warrior shapper.6502

warrior shapper.6502

tickets : 885754 and or 904389 , these both about the same due to first ticket got ignored for about 5 days then i got a reply yetserday

Dream Rider [ART]
Art of Skills Desolation EU
Warrior shapper.6502

Posted by: TBrother.9138

TBrother.9138

I am posting on be half of my brother. His ticket # is 907016. His account was hacked 2 weeks ago, he got it back and set up phone authorization. Then 4 days ago his log in email was changed and phone authentication turned off some how. Thanks for checking in advance.

(edited by TBrother.9138)

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

902855 Responded today. Waiting for you to reply.
886018 Browser set language to English, we’ve moved it for you and it awaiting review.
902718 Currently in appeals review for violation of Terms of Service.
906372 Display name changes are only approved when the name is a risk to personal security.
901465 Solved
904280 Under review.
910684 Our team has notified you of what is needed to continue.
900605 Solved
903693 Duplicate tickets slow down our response time. Each new ticket drops you in the queue. Under Review
904365 Under review.
906574 Duplicate tickets slow down our response time. Each new ticket drops you in the queue. Under Review.
905581 I approved the refund this morning, should be your way soon.,
894855 Esclated for review by leads.
892592 Esclated for review by leads.
885754 Esclated for review by leads.
904389 Esclated for review by leads.
907016 Under review.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Hello support,
should I start second ticket after you closed mine with :
“Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

At this time, we are unable to fulfill your request. However, please feel free to contact us in the future if we can help you with other issues or concerns.

Regards,"

Issue is still not solved. Ticket 893500

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hello support,
should I start second ticket after you closed mine with :
“Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

At this time, we are unable to fulfill your request. However, please feel free to contact us in the future if we can help you with other issues or concerns.

Regards,"

Issue is still not solved. Ticket 893500

No, you should update that ticket, explaining what concerns you have.

Good luck.

Posted by: Asher.1420

Asher.1420

Good day!

I’m posting for my friend. she submitted a ticket 3 days ago with ticket number 911420. she’s been told that on her previous ticket that subsequent tickets will be closed without response but still submitted another ticket hoping that the moderator will give her a chance to prove that she is innocent on this issue.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Posted by: Siber.8304

Siber.8304

Hello!
Ticket number: 911489

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

893500 Final Response Sent
911420 Final Response Sent, We will not review further.
911489 Under Review, high volume is slowing us down a bit.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Franke.8147

Franke.8147

I had 4 commander tags prior to patch and did not receive refund. I am finding other posts that indicate they had the same issue. Customer support keeps telling me that I am ineligible, but they won’t give any specifics. (899008:Commander Tag Refund)

“Your Driver” – Guardian
“Who Mustnotbe Named” – Thief
Angry Intent [AI] Yak’s Bend

Posted by: noxid.9215

noxid.9215

Hello Michael,

I’m just checking to see if maybe I can get a few more eyes looking at my issue.

Ticket: 908408

I’m in the process of getting my problem solved, maybe, but I think there is definitely a confusion barrier between myself and the person helping me. He is very helpful, but I’m not entirely sure the issue is understood.

This could be possibly my fault for not adequately explaining my issue. I know I updated my ticket about a dozen times, and I corrected a lot of information that I originally forgot.

I think what is currently happening is that the account that I lost, was hacked, and they transferred ownership to a new email. Now, the GM helping me has requested a password reset to the owner email, which, obviously, I have no ownership of.

I can answer any questions, and I know my issue is extremely complex because of the insanely long time period it takes place over, and because much of my account information was lost over the course of my military training. I just forgot it.

I’ve done my best to go back in time, so please take a look at it and please help me! I really want to play again on my old main account. I have too many hours invested to lose that account.

I held up on posting in this thread because I know you guys are busy and are doing your best, but it’s going on four days and I’m not positive my issue is fully understood.

Thank you so much.

(edited by noxid.9215)

Posted by: abominalpanda.7801

abominalpanda.7801

Still waiting (3 days)

Request 911391

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Noxid,

Are you trying to access a GW1 account? Update your ticket and let the agent know. I was unable to find an account with the info you provided.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Still waiting (3 days)

Request 911391

Solved (just!). Sorry for the delays but we’re catching up. Thanks for being patient and awesome. =)

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Dual Freedom.2741

Dual Freedom.2741

Its been a further 3 days since you reviewed the query, would like a responds thanks.

Posted by: Simba Kay.3129

Simba Kay.3129

I own two GW2 accounts, this one and my main one Mother Reefer.9573. My main account was hacked a few days ago, the email address associated with my account has been changed and I can not log into it. I have sent a third ticket now ( Request #920531 ) and have heard back no reply on any of the tickets I sent. Both my email addresses have been secured with new passwords, so any kind of response would be greatly appreciated. I have been playing since game launch under the email I had before it was hacked and I have spent a considerable amount of money in the gem store. Need my account back as soon as possible please, and roll back any damages that might have happened. Thank you.

Would like to add that I can not log into my account to update my tickets or even see if they are being replied to. Will have to reply to the email address I supplied in my ticket. Thank you.

(edited by Simba Kay.3129)

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I own two GW2 accounts, this one and my main one Mother Reefer.9573. My main account was hacked a few days ago, the email address associated with my account has been changed and I can not log into it. I have sent a third ticket now ( Request #920531 ) and have heard back no reply on any of the tickets I sent. Both my email addresses have been secured with new passwords, so any kind of response would be greatly appreciated. I have been playing since game launch under the email I had before it was hacked and I have spent a considerable amount of money in the gem store. Need my account back as soon as possible please, and roll back any damages that might have happened. Thank you.

Would like to add that I can not log into my account to update my tickets or even see if they are being replied to. Will have to reply to the email address I supplied in my ticket. Thank you.

First…submitting multiple tickets for the same issue sends you to the back of the queue each time. You would be better served by closing all but the original ticket.

Two…there is no ‘logging-in’ option/feature for support. All tickets/requests are handled through email and only email. Any requests you may have must be submitted by updating (or creating if you have no previous tickets) your original ticket.

Good luck.

Posted by: Uberfish.2398

Uberfish.2398

I am at a total loss with guild wars 1 support. I have no idea where to go or what to do anymore. They are totally blanking me and also my last post here was ignored. I understand they are different games however they are linked, and right now my guild wars experience is being totally ruined by the ineptitude of the support staff over in GW1 and the lack of a community forum there to bring the issue up with anyone who can do something. Here’s the reply I received to my last ticket. Please bear in mind this was the one and ONLY reply in three days.

1. Please type your reply above this line -##
    Hello,

We’d love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I’m satisfied

Bad, I’m unsatisfied

This survey e-mail is intended only to provide feedback on your customer support experience. A response here will not update your ticket.

If you still need assistance (or if you want to provide additional information about your ticket) please respond to the most recent ticket update, which has the subject line “[Guild Wars Player Support] Re: Account inaccessible for 2 weeks. No reply for 12 days..”

Here’s a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Posted by: Dehuang.2053

Dehuang.2053

Been 7 days, still wondering if i got my wrong WvW rewards because i transfered :O

Posted by: Simba Kay.3129

Simba Kay.3129

Roughly how long does it take to reply to a ticket? I’ve been waiting days now and still no response. Would love to be able to play this great game that I bought and spent all kinds of money on….. I’m sure whoever hacked my account is having a blast with all of my gold and valuable items

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

908217 Solved

920531 Closed as duplicate. 916540 is awaiting your action and response.

909285 Your ticket is under quality review but wanted to get you an answer sooner than later. Your server ties would have been to the server you moved from for that week. The next reset (following Friday after your transfer) your ties would have moved to the new server.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

925309 or 923022 not sure which

Posted by: BigBadDef.5607

BigBadDef.5607

Hello, I’m am writing to you guys up in guild wars HQ to also enquire why my mates enquiry about his account hasn’t been solve yet or even been updating him of what’s been happening. He writ a ticket for review about 6 days ago and apparently still nothing, He’s been constantly frustrated due to his account being compromised and he feels no one is doing anything about it like “How did someone even get my account details?!” “If their taking this long to try and get my account back, the hacker could have changed everything on my account along with details by now..” His user name is Veku.8719, If there’s any info i can provide to help get my mates account back i will be happy to provide. Please try to get his account back as you guys have been helpful towards me in the past.

Under the ticket 918216

Posted by: Ildourol.2803

Ildourol.2803

Hello there’
Ticket number: 912013 (Deleted Item)
I’m still waiting for an answer since Sep 23 06:45.
Thank you.

Sir Zeliek

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

925309 & 923022 are duplicates which slow down response time. 916324 is under review and will take some time. I cannot discuss the outcome here.

918216 Under review and should have been addressed. The team is a bit behind and has asked for forgiveness.

912013 Under review but required escalation. This one may take some time due to the nature of the queries required to verify your losses.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Deus.1832

Deus.1832

913929 this for review its my old account wanted to see if its possible for me to get something now when i bough new account maybe to get old back or maybe at least some items refund from it