Game not downloading?

Game not downloading?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

A friend of mine just came back after 3 months and his game wont download patches and keeps freezing… anyone know why this might be?

Game not downloading?

Posted by: Woof.8246

Woof.8246

Tell him to download CC Cleaner(use the ’’Cleaner+Registry’’ option) or Adwcleaner

Captain Kuro

Game not downloading?

Azure.8670

Tell him to download CC Cleaner(use the ’’Cleaner+Registry’’ option) or Adwcleaner

he still cant download as of today.

what is this you mentioned>?

Game not downloading?

Azure.8670

his game keeps crashing and getting errors over and over and being told to report it to anet, its been 2 days now or a bit longer

Game not downloading?

Posted by: Ballitar Stryker.2109

Ballitar Stryker.2109

A friend of mine just came back after 3 months and his game wont download patches and keeps freezing… anyone know why this might be?

did he try making another gw2 shortcut on his desktop and then change the properties to

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe” -repair

just add the: (space)-repair to the end of the line that is already there. where mine says 64 his may say 32, leave that as it is no matter what it says . gl, hope it helps

then don’t forget to use the other shortcut for normal play after the repair if it helps.

(edited by Ballitar Stryker.2109)

Game not downloading?

Azure.8670

did he try making another gw2 shortcut on his desktop and then change the properties to

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe” -repair

just add the: (space)-repair to the end of the line that is already there. where mine says 64 his may say 32, leave that as it is no matter what it says . gl, hope it helps

then don’t forget to use the other shortcut for normal play after the repair if it helps.

hes completely uninstalled the game in an effort to fix it, he cant do what you said because the game doesnt even exist. he keeps crashing ASAP.

Game not downloading?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Your friend can contact the Tech CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Submit a Request’ for assistance.

Good luck.