Game not working!!!

Game not working!!!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: BakesMorre.4328

BakesMorre.4328

OK, its been a little bit since i have played and i wanted to finish my map completion with one of my characters so i launched the client and got up to date on everything and as soon as i hit PLAY it just goes away and i find it running as a backround application instead of a actual app. Is there a fix for this, I am now uninstalling and reinstalling the client/game for the 2nd time in hopes this will work and i also have tried running as admin. Anybody that can help me please post here because i have all my T6 mats and precursor for twilight yet i can not play the game.

Game not working!!!

BakesMorre.4328

I also went through my entire PC and deleted all GW2 shortcuts and folders for this 2nd install.

Game not working!!!

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

You could fill out a support ticket. Do you have your antivirus and firewall giving gw2 permissions?

Game not working!!!

BakesMorre.4328

yeah, I checked my firewall and security functions prior to opening a ticket but I tried something last night, I launched the game and it went into background processes like it has been but this time I just left it there and about 45 minutes to a hour later my character screen came up and I actually got to play the game. I tried again this morning and still am having the same problem and I have a above average system but I sent all my log info and game checker info to support and hopefully I can play when I want to soon enough. Thanks for the answer.