Geforce 310.54 beta drivers are out

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: flycatcher.8601

flycatcher.8601

Same as the previous beta… please see attached screenshot. In the attached screenshot, the texture of the roof of the house or tent in front of my character is not supposed to be white like that.

Its a shame that these drivers were supposed to give performance boosts. I got some fps increase in F12012, but I play GW2 more so… I decided to switch back to the reliable 306.97…

Attachments:

(edited by flycatcher.8601)

Posted by: Crawen.4279

Crawen.4279

The FPS problems are not driver related. Nvidia cleared that …

:: Core i3 – 370m 2,4GHz :: 8 GB DDR3 1333MHz :: nVidia GT540M 1GB ::

Posted by: flycatcher.8601

flycatcher.8601

This is not an FPS issue, sorry. I didnt clarify my post, its about issues with the textures. There’s still stuttering and some texture glitches.

In the attached screenshot, the texture of the roof of the house or tent in front of my character is not supposed to be white like that.

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Previous betas were crappy for about all of my games,im using 306.97 again and everything is fine,ill just wait for another whql for a while,last few betas didnt do much good for me personally.

Posted by: wauwi.9162

wauwi.9162

personally, i don’t recommend this release (gtx5xx)...except if you recently bought black ops 2
it’s unstable (not uncommon for BETA-drivers) and won’t gives you any optical or performance based tweaks on GW2
stick to the latest WHQL one (v306.97)

[EU/GER]Elona’s Reach: Aerrith: Lv80 Ranger / Sephirra: Lv80 Mesmer
“Only the finest of potatoes in my zerkburgers.”