Gemshop problem

Gemshop problem

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: lemone.5867

lemone.5867

Hello i got problem , Gemshop is not loading for me.
What should i do to repair it?

Gemshop problem

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

Try this:

1. Open your trading post (leave this open until finished)
2. Open your options panel
3. Change the language to French
4. Wait for the trading post to reload in French
5. Change the language back to English (anglais)
6. Test trading post

If that does not work for you, you may need to delete your gw2 cache.

Gemshop problem

Posted by: lemone.5867

lemone.5867

Really thank you it works

Gemshop problem

Posted by: Xaton.1902

Xaton.1902

well also have the gemstore issue logged out then in starte working again but then bought some stuff and once again back to not loading. do they time gate you there or if make to big of purchase that it locks you from trade post? i mean don tthink 1 gold would trigger it if any at all.

Gemshop problem

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Hi Xaton – If you’re still having issues and the above troubleshooting steps didn’t resolve the issue for you, be sure that when you launch Guild Wars 2 that you’re running the application as Administrator. Aside from that, I’d recommend disabling any security software (so we can rule out any interference) and updating your system’s root certs. You can do that by following the steps below:
1. Close out of Guild Wars 2 if you have it running and go to your Documents folder. In the Guild Wars 2 folder you should have a file called Local.dat, delete this file.

2. Download the program from the link below:

http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/rootsupd.exe

3. Run the program. You will probably have to click ‘run’ or ‘allow’ a couple times, but after that, nothing will appear.

If you run the program and nothing happens that’s OK, it is as it should be. Once you’ve done this, log back into Guild Wars 2 to see if the issue is still happening.

This doesn’t sound like an issue with your purchases. You would get a very specific error message telling you so if that was the case.

Hope this helps!

Gemshop problem

Xaton.1902

and with all that, it is still happening so maybe check the servers or somthing?

(edited by Xaton.1902)

Gemshop problem

Xaton.1902

well i know i didnt curse in last post worse then apple autocorrect lol. But it seems like when i log in it works fine and then when i run around for a while adventureing so on it pauses and then nothing the circle thing.