Getting really really frustrated..

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

I am getting very very frustrated about the Gem Store, Trading post not working. I can’t do anything and I keep having to ask friends to buy the stuff I need. After the bugfix topic. My TP has worked for maybe 3 hours. I’ve tried the bugfix over and over again it’s not working.

It’s coming to the point that I will unleash into a super sayan rage mode. Mac Beta Client Tech Support guys. I appreciate the work you are doing and keeping an eye out for us. But you must understand that this is really frustrating.

what is meme

Posted by: Jesse.4627

Jesse.4627

I’m having the same issue. I dealt with the entire trading post not loading for a whole week before the patch, and now the entire thing isn’t working AGAIN. If I would have known that I wouldn’t be able to use one of the most vital functions in the game, I would have never bought this game. This needs to be fixed immediately. It’s about time Mac users are shown a little bit more respect and attention when it comes to playing this game.

Posted by: Grim Sheep.2346

Grim Sheep.2346

My trading post has been broken for the last 3 hours or so. I’ve tried relogging and deleting/reinstalling application support already.

Why aren’t Skritt a playable race yet.

Posted by: Reflex.1684

Reflex.1684

This problem is also happening to me. Started last night. I am also a Mac user. This is probably the same problem we just had about 10 days ago?? This is unbelievable and shouldn’t be happening at all. Fix your certificate issue ArenaNet, this is unprofessional! I will be going back to League of Legends for the meantime. I don’t have time for this crap.

Posted by: Phil.1039

Phil.1039

Same problem: spinning circle indefinitely. Was like this all yesterday.

I tried deleting the gw2 folder in my library and force quitting cvmcompiler/cookied/etc.

The last time it wasn’t working (when it would load some weird, nonfunctional version of the TP), I redownloaded and reinstalled the entire game. That fixed it that time, but I really don’t want to go through that 4 hour process again, especially because it’s broken in a different way this time.

Very frustrating.

Posted by: mikeew.8607

mikeew.8607

yep same here I even looked in to filing a formal complaint through the BBB but of course Anet is not registered on the BBB. So we are just stuck wondering why investing in to this company is a rationale idea any more. I am and have been so fed up with their overall lack of ability and concern to fix this. Implementing self fixes with the end user having to rename a file then download then install and patch slightly then delete rename and relaunch being the last work around. This is just pathetic honestly and so beyond the point of toleration.

Posted by: johnsonade.9547

johnsonade.9547

I checked the dev tracker thread after I got one the innocuous patches specific to the Mac client so I checked the forums. About 19 hourse ago, a dev posted that they were reissuing the certificates again and that this would (paraphrasing) cause us to lose Gem Store functionality. They must have tested it in-house because they knew to give us a heads up, or at least they are finally being more verbal about issues specific to the Apple user base before the gamers have to bring it to their attention.

There will be some salty Mac beta users in my guild chat haha but what can be done? I have to admit though that this is a change from ArenaNet’s usual procedures of just ignoring or not being aware of the Mac users’ issues with this game. I’m sure this’ll be a “danged if u do, danged if u don’t” type situation, but maybe after this they’ll finally keep abreast of what affects us and give us real priority. But right now it’s looking like a sad breakup text message lol.

Posted by: evoRobot.4019

evoRobot.4019

Mac users are swept under the rug.. simple as that u.u

Xscape

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

Same problem here: Had no access to the BLTP for over a week, then spent an afternoon trying to fix it with their suggested work-around, finally got it work intermittently for a few days, now back to the spinning golden wheel of doom. The fact that this problem has been allowed to go on for so long for us Mac users kind of validates my decision to never spend a single dollar of real money at their gem store.

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.

Posted by: cowfart.3052

cowfart.3052

soo, i hear theres a free key on the black lion trading post, what a pity now that i CAN’T EVEN ACCESS THE IN GAME BROWSER
Anet, i know you’re busy, with ur living story and what not, but please when you know there was a prominent group of players who are not able to utilize a key feature of the game take a few minutes to halt progressions that may leave us left out…

Posted by: Nova.4608

Nova.4608

arena net just doesn’t care about mac user,buy/install windows.

Posted by: taintedfire.3860

taintedfire.3860

The same thing has been happening with me as well. Seriously, just one more day of this ridiculousness, and I am downloading warcraft…

Posted by: KraunK.2319

KraunK.2319

It works as intended.

It designed in the way that someday it has to work while other not.

Simple. Problem Solved.

I’m the Italian in Algeri