Gold missing from Inventory [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Hooplah.3150

Hooplah.3150

I tried to place an order today (which didn’t work on me) on the Trading Post and suddenly the majority of gold I had (6gold and 80 silver) is gone (I ordered 30 silver worth of a mat)… The order did not go through and when I checked the “What I’m Buying” tab from the “Transactions” tab, it says “No Results”. Can any employee help me? This is very frustrating. This has not only occurred to me but many other people (found this out via Map Chat, they say they get “No Results” as well on the tab and they lost more gold than how much they ordered for. Please help fix this and give us a reply. This is a gamebreaking bug.

Posted by: Pittyboy.1780

Pittyboy.1780

This is exactly what just happened to me, i ordered a lot of Jute Scraps, gold was being taken away from my inventory, but the item isnt appearing in the “Pick Up” or “Transaction” tabs, lost a lot of gold, and also a lot of items :/

Posted by: Deunan Sanis.4731

Deunan Sanis.4731

Exact same thing here. Lost everything

Posted by: Ember.4326

Ember.4326

Just happened to me, lost 2 of my 3 measly gold.

Posted by: Pittyboy.1780

Pittyboy.1780

I just hope we get all our gold back, spent quite a while building it all up, don’t wanna lose it all just because of a bug lol

Posted by: Margneus.4371

Margneus.4371

Just happened to me buying Claws … left me with 7 copper.

Posted by: sea.6701

sea.6701

same thing happend to me. lost all my gold.

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

They need to roll back servers. this took my money for purchase(twice) and gave me nothing.

Posted by: Aloe.7368

Aloe.7368

lost about 3g just now from this happening, thought it was just me who was the unlucky one.

Posted by: sumyeikmei.2471

sumyeikmei.2471

Same thing, thought I was going crazy. Will we be expecting a rollback or should I just send in a ticket and hope for the best?

Posted by: Foah.4568

Foah.4568

Same here, half my puny fortune of 3g was lost.

Posted by: donaldyu.7019

donaldyu.7019

Bump. My money and inventory has been wiped cleaned as well. I hope Arenanet responds to this issue.

~Donald Yu [JDOW]

Posted by: Shadow.1568

Shadow.1568

All my cash has gone too. BUT i did get an authorization email so mabey i was hacked. But i did buy something on the trading post yestorday. So i dno. but id like to get my cash back.

EDIT: Nothing else is missing. All my items. gems. collectables are still there. even the same place i logged out. So if i was hacked wouldnt they of taken my gems ?? Probably some strange bug

(edited by Shadow.1568)

Posted by: Lumiere.4609

Lumiere.4609

Arenanet tracks all transactions, Trading Post, drops, merchants. They can (and have already in GW1 and GW2) fixed issues like this by going through their transactions and seeing what was missed and resolving it.

You just have to note that they took the Trading Post down again to resolve that issue to know it.

Yagami Yukari- 80 Sylvari Guardian | Yagami Vita – 80 Human Ele
Strike Force – Jade Quarry

Posted by: Svengali.4038

Svengali.4038

This is why it pays to check the forums I guess. I havnt used the trade yet but maybe the trade system is hacked or bugged – bugged more likely – guess I wont be using that for awhile

I Am The One And Only MrZeta – Google Me !

Posted by: Pandabot.8752

Pandabot.8752

yea happend to me, lost like 3 gold and left me with a random 64 copper

Snoopception [DR]
Commited Loot Bag Lover

Shadow.1568

Somebody post here if this happened to u and you got your cash back. Cus right now this sucks… only 80 silver but its like playing from lvl1. NO WAYPOINTS sad panda.jpeg

Posted by: Skiter.3810

Skiter.3810

They won’t give you your money back, they said yesterday when I asked about my hacked account that they can’t restore any items… like they just dont have the option. So Welcome to the family of I want my stuff back but they won’t give it to me.

Shadow.1568

They won’t give you your money back, they said yesterday when I asked about my hacked account that they can’t restore any items… like they just dont have the option. So Welcome to the family of I want my stuff back but they won’t give it to me.

If your making an mmo the first thing u should concider is hacking and account restore. All they need do is rollback your account… and if they cannot do that then iv lost all faith in a.net protecting me.

Skiter.3810

If your making an mmo the first thing u should concider is hacking and account restore. All they need do is rollback your account… and if they cannot do that then iv lost all faith in a.net protecting me.

No it is confirmed they cant and wont at this time restore any of your items if you got hacked and your level 80 was stripped naked and deleted all you get back from them is an empty account.

Posted by: shakes.7923

shakes.7923

yea happend to me, lost like 3 gold and left me with a random 64 copper

Yup the same happened to me.. i lost nearly everything in my account left my char with 3 copper on him and 65 copper in the bank, but everything else was taken too all my materials and weps gone… swiftly changed my login details just glad they didn’t steal my account if it was hackers or just a bug ingame!

Posted by: Bubanni.3920

Bubanni.3920

I just logged in to see I had also lost all my gold (about 3-4gold) I hope they will look into this issue and refund the lost gold

Posted by: Georginader.8259

Georginader.8259

Sooo when are we gunna get our gold and karma back.
Edit:
oh fantastic it changed my server to a french one too

(edited by Georginader.8259)

Skiter.3810

Edit:

You won’t get your things back, they dont restore lost items… welcome to the club

Posted by: Freani.7241

Freani.7241

Same here, I just bought some items through BLC and I did not get any items of course but money were taken from my account.

Posted by: Soupikinz.4615

Soupikinz.4615

I also lost all my gold (only 3, but it was all I had) and was left with only 10silver. Didnt even know it was caused by trading post. Are we really not going to be getting this fixed?

Georginader.8259

Edit:

You won’t get your things back, they dont restore lost items… welcome to the club

But i mean its completely their fault, isnt that sort of an exception?

Hooplah.3150

Areanet they won’t give us the money back? I spent 60 bux on this game… Answer us what the hell…

Posted by: HainY.8374

HainY.8374

Same here except i’ve lost my gold because of disconnect , and ive send support ticket and still nothing -.-

Hooplah.3150

Still lost… I dont even know if they are gonna fix this or not

Posted by: Adrianexi.4179

Adrianexi.4179

Lost 4 gold, left me with 2 silver coins, thanks that should be enough for me to travel somewhere far, so I could happily kill myself

Georginader.8259

Lost 4 gold, left me with 2 silver coins, thanks that should be enough for me to travel somewhere far, so I could happily kill myself

Lmfao well said

Posted by: Paroxysm.1263

Paroxysm.1263

Posting in this thread as it seems to be the most active. Same problem for me. Logged in last night, couldn’t even afford to travel. Not likely a trade post issue, as I’ve used it once to expand bank, which worked fine for me. Not likely a hack either.

Hooplah.3150

They are still not responding… They don’t care… I’m asking for a refund if they don’t fix this tonight…

Posted by: TheBlueRaja.4293

TheBlueRaja.4293

Missing about 1 gold myself, what is even sadder is that it was my first gold ever made went from 1g6s to 6s.

Posted by: JamesD.8269

JamesD.8269

I had 3gold, I have no idea how i lost it but I logged on today and it is completely missing. Prior to this morning when I was playing I had recieved an message saying someone had logged into my account while I was playing.

It was some IP from china, i disconnected it and then changed my email password and validated the email. I checked multiple times throughout the morning i was playing (12am-6am est) and only myself was logged in. As far as I remember I had my 3gold at 3am when the servers went down. I never checked again after it came back up. I was playing sPVP. Logged on today and nothing to be found but a few copper. All my items are in tact so i don’t think I was hacked..

can we get some type of message from arenanet about this issue? seems i’m not the only one. Prior to this happening i sold a lot of stuff on the trading post.

Posted by: thesethproject.6835

thesethproject.6835

Yeah this has also happned to me. I was on my thief with 1g 98s now I’m down to 68s so I know I wasn’t hacked but this is really getting out of hand with all these bugs upon release.

Posted by: JamesD.8269

JamesD.8269

I didn’t order anything on the AH. The only items I bought were ones that were already in stock. Its not a huge deal to me I’m already level 80 but now I have to find a way to get my money back to be able to just travel and repair my gear.

I stopped playing rift over a similiar experience, hit max level and had a nice supply of platinum to craft some gear and my account was hacked. Hopefully this is just a bug my account doesn’t feel secure now.

Georginader.8259

They are still not responding… They don’t care… I’m asking for a refund if they don’t fix this tonight…

Same here if this doesn’t get fix i demand a refund

Posted by: Bustahealz.3156

Bustahealz.3156

Glad its not just me, i’ve logged on to missing/stolen gold on my account on two occassions, total worth of maybe 1g15s or so, not much but it is when you are saving for stuff :S

Posted by: Sin.8174

Sin.8174

Well..then.. good bye?

I lost gems that I payed real money for, and haven’t received my purchase. I’m not refunding, because I have patience. You’re not the single most important person here… chillax.

Orphyn X – 8X Thief – Tarnished Coast
Lady Raevyn – 11 Necromancer – TC
Fanboy- The New Godwin’s Law.

Posted by: Ombrios.5941

Ombrios.5941

Same here. I lost like 6 golds. I reported bug and also reported that I got hacked.

Posted by: TheBlueRaja.4293

TheBlueRaja.4293

Yup, lost the first gold I ever made when i logged in this afternoon

Posted by: PinkRage.5120

PinkRage.5120

>ordered 7 large bones at 41c each (buy order)
>no bones.
>lost around 6g.
>gotten my bones after i woke up (maybe 8-9 hours?).
>lost 6g still.

[iLy] is now recruiting.
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Looking into this. I know sometimes transactions take a few minutes to show up — like you use gold to purchase something and need to wait a bit to get the item. (Try logging out and logging back in, sometimes that helps.)

But in case we have an issue, we’ll look into these reports.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: arcusangelus.9184

arcusangelus.9184

Logged in today after having not been on for a few days, and all I’m left with is 64 copper! I also checked my friends list and I have a new “friend” added to it. A “Kisni.7284” I didn’t authorize said friend, so technically he/she should only be on my followers list. I’ve also never used Trading Post.

Posted by: Hyena.9648

Hyena.9648

Hoop… You know how many people play this game?
They’re not ignoring us. They just have a RIDICULOUS amount of issues to resolve XD
The game DID just come out, after all. Plenty of issues that need tending to.

“I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.”
— Mark Z. Danielewski, Only Revolutions

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Merged the threads, and it has been reported to our live team. They’re on the case!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Hyena.9648

Hyena.9648

Merged the threads, and it has been reported to our live team. They’re on the case!

You are on the ball today!

“I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.”
— Mark Z. Danielewski, Only Revolutions

Posted by: Volcano.3918

Volcano.3918

Helllo
I had 3 Gold in my account so i deposited it in bank so that i could use that in my other character
nOW WHEN I DID THE WITHDRAW FROM my bank from other character i only receieved 99 silver
Support isnt answering
tried restarting alot

Zero Warlord (AR)