Graphics are not great for me.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

The change to the graphics make the game ugly and cell-shady, everything is way too bright and it has pretty much made it impossible for me to play.

The once pretty mirrored colors are now all in white stained cell shading, its completely ridiculous.

Attachments:

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Just a nudge, but check your graphics settings.

I usually run on High settings with my game, but when I logged in today, all my settings were dropped to Medium and Low. Had to readjust all my settings all over again.

Something this patch did I’m assuming, cause they were fine before.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: Shakyhands.2894

Shakyhands.2894

Turn your Shader down to medium and that “shine” will go away

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

They added options to the graphics panel and, in the process, altered our older settings. For example, I have Anti-Aliasing turned off normally, but it’s been re-enabled. Most of my settings have been changed, actually.

So, graphically, I don’t think anything changed beyond the scaling particle effects mentioned in the patch notes.. just our pre-patch settings have been altered. You’ll need to go back into the options and make adjustments as desired.

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I’m not seeing the difference. O_o

Posted by: Charrming Vase.4572

Charrming Vase.4572

As clarified by others here, there are graphics Options on F11.
For me, i love this new look, it actually looks more like GW1 now, and i’m seeing a small extra boost to my fps, which means on my heap of junk pc i might be able to turn up the settings a wee bit.

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

FYI, the patch lowered graphics settings in game, definitely double check your settings. (I saw it mentioned above, but wanted to confirm)

If no luck, try deleting the local.dat file (my documents/guild wars 2), then reload the game and tweak your settings. This will clear all saved settings.