Graphics issue

Graphics issue

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Deathcry.6540

Deathcry.6540

I never noticed this happening until now and im not sure if its just in Wayfarer foothills but today I’ve been experiencing some flickering and find out its my camera doing it everytime i aim it at the ground. I attached images to show you how i can see through maps and this constantly goes on and off as i walk with the camera a certain way. If anyone know whats causing this please let me know.

Attachments:

Graphics issue

Posted by: Joote.4081

Joote.4081

I have some strange flashing happen from time to time, but have put it down to my ATI drivers 12.8.
They are not perfect drivers but the best set I have found for GW2. With higher drivers I get some mad flashing, something along the lines of what you are experiencing.

Graphics issue

Deathcry.6540

My drivers are the latest nvidia drivers the 306 ones. This only started yesterday so im not sure why its doing this.

Graphics issue

Posted by: furryangel.4623

furryangel.4623

It isn’t the drivers, happens occasionally with NVidia as well regardless of the advanced beta drivers loaded. Its a game bug what needs fixing and such.

Graphics issue

Deathcry.6540

Found a fix. If anyone has this issue with nvidia card, it is because the ambient occlusion setting is glitching the game up. SO go into your panel and turn it off for gw2. Cheers.