Guild Wars 2 Intro Screen

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Dekard.5804

Dekard.5804

I just booted up GW2 this morning and I get the pop up login box but it’s all empty, I get the box with the logo and the girl on the right and can see the ‘auto login’ check box but everything else is just empty white.

My friend who hasn’t logged in for a couple weeks at work booted his mac and he is getting the same exact screen and he is on a different network entirely.

Attachments:

Posted by: vince.5937

vince.5937

vince.5937 — Tarnished Coast — Les Saintes
R.I.P. City of Heroes, 2004-2012
Long Live Atlas Park 33

Posted by: bloodnut.5148

bloodnut.5148

i’m getting the same thing.

Posted by: Cautyh.9126

Cautyh.9126

I’m getting the same thing been trying to find a fix its driving me crazy even tried reinstalling didn’t work and also does it take longer for you guys to load Aswell? Like the loading circle will start turning stop for a minute then continue and finish loading?

Posted by: Cautyh.9126

Cautyh.9126

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

I get this issue sporadically and it frequently resolves itself after several client reloads. I get it much less now, but I find it typically occurs for me immediately following a game crash with an error. And my loading times to get in-game are always longer than everyone else’s, but following one of these crashes, it can take upwards of 2 mins (regardless of which char/zone).

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

Forgot to note this: I deleted the contents of the gw2 folder as described in the link above in October to resolves a major issue with purchasing gems, but haven’t done it since (it fixed my inability to complete a game purchase). The white screen has only occurred for me about 4 times since (once was following the lost shores update and the last time was just a couple days ago… Mostly following a recent major update and a crash. But again, always resolves itself after a few client restarts.