Guild Wars 2 Support Staff

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Scourge.8569

Scourge.8569

Hey guys,

Forum hasn’t even open for more than 24 Hours, And there are already thousands of posts here lol.

But ultimately I believe that everyone is just trying to play the game, since (Well at least in my opinion) its such a great game.

I know there are probably a few guys at Arena Net’s offices who haven’t slept for days, and we (The players) should give them a chance to fix this. They are trying to do the best they can. EVERYONE is frustrated, if not they would not be prowling the forum’s constantly looking for updates… But we do still get updates from the devs and support teams. So instead of submitting 10 tickets, threatening them with fire, centaur attacks, and Bone minion swarms. Lets give them the co-operation they require to solve everyone’s problem as quickly as possible?

Signed… A concerned citizen? :P

Posted by: Aero.8160

Aero.8160

Idk, flaming centaur bone minions, sounds like a great way to get customer support moving faster.

Posted by: WouterTuinkabouter.7594

WouterTuinkabouter.7594

it just feels so sloppy this whole company so many minor things and 10 days for a ticket :O i even saw a dude with 12 days so i guess i aint in the worst possible situation(yet)

And ofc they are most likely working around the clock but they seem to struggle with their wotk.I wont pull conclusions (or atleast i wont state them because i have no right to do so) but this can be done better.

So many points can use improvement, and yes flames and rage comments might be harsh but some of them are actually right or atleast partially correct. And it might not be the constructive feedback most people desire but it will alarm them that there is room for plenty of improvements and they still have some working to do.

Posted by: Moderator

This thread is not an account support issue. Please help keep the forums clean by staying on topic for the forum you are posting in. Thank you.