Guild Wars 2 audiodg.exe

Guild Wars 2 audiodg.exe

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ave.4039

Ave.4039

Basically since I won’t bother trying to submit an in game ticket as it won’t get answered like the last, I thought i’d try here.
Everytime I play GW2, after about an hour of perfect gameplay, it starts to lag horrendously.
I found out that for some reason when you click task manager -> performance -> Resource Monitor -> Memory.
On there i’ve got the audiodg.exe using 3gb of RAM…..
I’ve checked about on the web and people say you need to turn off the booster/enhancers etc on your default playback device (speakers)
They were not even on in the first place and this only happens while playing GW2.
Anyone shed some light??

Guild Wars 2 audiodg.exe

Posted by: Farming Flats.5370

Farming Flats.5370

try this :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981013

Edit : of course this link may not work if you use voice software like Ventrilo , Mumble , or teamspeak … the cause can be from them ..since it use sound

(edited by Farming Flats.5370)

Guild Wars 2 audiodg.exe

Posted by: Ave.4039

Ave.4039

It has worked! Also if I just click end process on audiodg. It disables the sound then eventually it restarts itself, without eating all my memory and all is good! TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!

Guild Wars 2 audiodg.exe

Posted by: VirtualBS.3165

VirtualBS.3165

Have you installed Windows 7 Service Pack 1?

Guild Wars 2 audiodg.exe

Posted by: Nitro.4732

Nitro.4732

I experienced A similar problem with Audiodg.exe however instead of it being games causing the memory leak and high cpu usage, it was when I use anythign audio related. This is partly due to the lack of Windows 7 support by creative for their Creative X-Fi range of products.

I was able to sort most of the problems by disabling “Enchancements” in the windows sound properties panel for the speakers and microphone.

CoolerMaster Masterbox 5 | H110i | AMD Ryzen R7 1800x 4.0GHz | 32GB DDR4
512GB Samsung 950pro | 2TB SATA-3 | AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB