Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Predator.5867

Predator.5867

Hi ive been playing guild wars 2 for a while now i have a lvl 76 warrior and yesterday suddenly my game started lagging really bad i tried changing worlds but that only made a diffrence for about 15min it only happened on 22/10/2012 and i would really like to know wether it has something to do with me or its the servers lagging im not sure but i would appreciate if u could reply to me thank you

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

I’ve got this today. It also screws the audio up when it happens, it slows way down and sounds like a skipping CD. Never had this problem before.

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Predator.5867

my volume is fine but the game just lags like crazy aspecially when i start fighting creatures and sometimes it freezes for up to 30 sec so im not sure wether is my comp internet or the servers thank u.

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Posted by: vlaka.2198

vlaka.2198

ive had this happen too.
Tried relogging and the fps drop is there. I load up another game and it’s fine.
have to reboot my pc to get gw2 running normally.

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Posted by: Sanis.1096

Sanis.1096

we have players getting dc’s in tournaments andcan’t log back in and can’t use skills

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Predator.5867

Im just having really bad lag probs so if u could tell me wether its u guys that are at fault or its my internet thank you.

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Posted by: Achaikos.7829

Achaikos.7829

I got this last night as well. Dropped from 55fps to 10. Relogging didn’t fix it. Sensor temps were all in superb ranges. CPU, GPU, and RAM usage were nowhere near pegged. Restarting the game didn’t fix it. Restarting the computer did. Starting SWTOR before the reboot showed SWTOR working just fine.

Core i5 2500k(stock cooler w/ arctic silver)
8GB Corsair Vengeance(2×4GB modules)
Asus P8Z77-V LX
EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Superclocked 2GB
128GB OCZ Vertex 4
Antec 900 case(cooling is pretty good with this case)
Windows 8 Pro(ive got the RTM through dreamspark)

Luminara Hghar – Sylvari Guardian

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Posted by: Healingpistol.5829

Healingpistol.5829

This happens to me also after the latest patch, but seems to be only for a period after I log, when I continue to play it gets back to normal.

Guild wars 2 sudden Lag

Posted by: MeneerZondervan.5943

MeneerZondervan.5943

For as far as I know this was a bug and it’s now fixed within a patch.
I’m not 100% sure of this!