Guildlag 2

Guildlag 2

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Slaptjip.4895

Slaptjip.4895

Since the patch released 26th of March this game lags like a monster.

Can not be my connection:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2634055879.png

Any other online game plays smooth.

Such a pitty, I really want to play Guildwars 2 & not guildlag 2 :/

Guildlag 2

Posted by: Kraatos.2536

Kraatos.2536

Agreed…ever since the patch, I’ve been getting constant 2-3s lag spikes in spvp. Like the state of spvp isn’t bad as it is, lag was missing…

Guildlag 2

Posted by: Zahrexsiiszb.8472

Zahrexsiiszb.8472

True that. I have exactly the same problem ….

Guildlag 2

Posted by: Morrar.1764

Morrar.1764

Yep, same here… Sometimes it’s worse than others and it seems to depend on which PVP server you pick. Tried everything on my end; drivers, reset router, change router settings, etc. Nothing really helps…

Switching server sometimes does, but it’s not a real solution. PVP is unplayable with these extreme lagspikes. Skills take 3-4 sec to activate, can’t even swap weapons. Game freezes and then speeds up 400% to catch up.

If this game is ever to be an esport, ANet better get their infrastructure sorted cause this is a joke.

(edited by Morrar.1764)

Guildlag 2

Posted by: Zesh.1304

Zesh.1304

Same here, unplayable during prime time, ppl warping all over the place in WvW, freezes then 400% catchup, skill delay (pve which i never had)..

Dunno if its due to a lot of ppl being in holiday in my country or smthing, but it has to be fixed..

Guildlag 2

Posted by: Missloladin.7054

Missloladin.7054

I’m pretty much just posting on every forum post regarding lag/skill delay/freezing/random disconnect issues in hopes that ArenaNet eventually decides to address the issue. It’s so bad…sometimes the freezing is upwards of 30 seconds, and if the game doesn’t boot me at that point…sometimes I come back in dead, or alternatively, sometimes mobs are randomly dead around me and I certainly wasn’t mashing any buttons to kill them. Please fix this lag issue. It’s unbearable, and frankly, unplayable. It’s ruining the enjoyment that I get out of playing.

Guildlag 2

Posted by: shalldoom.8673

shalldoom.8673

Been like this since patch, the problem is not everyone on the server experiencing this…..just me and some other ppl , other MMO’s play just fine….Desolation EU server, the game for me is no longer playable, i see characters warping every where and skills take up to 10 seconds to activate….bye bye GW2….

Guildlag 2

Posted by: muslumgurseks.4951

muslumgurseks.4951

World vs Lag vs Crash it’s their new marketing strategy

X99 Deluxe / i7 5820k @4.5 /980ti KPE @1550/ Rog Swift / 16gb DDR4 /Custom Loop

Guildlag 2

Posted by: Kraatos.2536

Kraatos.2536

Tried a tourny as an HGH engi…LOL, good luck landing nades like this. Guess I’ll be taking a break till they address the issue…