Hacked

Hacked

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Tzevaot.1736

Tzevaot.1736

I was hacked, and I can not create a ticket, do not really know how it happens, because I have antivirus on my pc, and also there was no confirmation in my email, I have several screens of my items (all soulbound), confirmations email, and also the CD key, will be that I can retrieve my items, since all were deleted, and apparently was acting as my char bot on a server in France

(edited by Tzevaot.1736)

Hacked

Posted by: Tzevaot.1736

Tzevaot.1736

now my account was banned for selling gold, besides hacked now also been banned = /

Hacked

Posted by: anonymouse.9053

anonymouse.9053

Did you try creating a separate support account here: https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/utils/create_account

so you could then create a ticket (and give them the relevant info)?

You might have to use a different email address.

Hacked

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Next

Hello Tzevaot.

You should be able to create a ticket without any problems by clicking here. If you can access to that webpage, you will need to provide all the details of your GW2 account to Customer Support can help you out.

Hacked

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I’m sorry that’s happening to you but the initial account lock-down was intended to protect the account, and the secondary flag for “gold selling” came about because the hacker used it in bad ways.

I really encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

If you find you still need help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet