Hacked Account

Hacked Account

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: SnoringPiglet.2768

SnoringPiglet.2768

Q:

Hi guys, just want to let you all know that hackers are abundant, and that my account was stolen not 5 days ago…Luckily i had the proper information, and ArenaNet was able to give me back my account. I want to say THANK YOU to all the support team working on the game, and to the little booka who stole my account, i am deleting the lvl 22 asura i found that you created after i got my account back. Stay away!

Hacked Account

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Hi guys, just want to let you all know that hackers are abundant, and that my account was stolen not 5 days ago…Luckily i had the proper information, and ArenaNet was able to give me back my account. I want to say THANK YOU to all the support team working on the game, and to the little booka who stole my account, i am deleting the lvl 22 asura i found that you created after i got my account back. Stay away!

I am glad the team could help you… and yes, I admit it, I’m especially glad because I am utterly charmed by your display name! I’m sure you did it, but be sure to change your password to lock down your security.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Hacked Account

Posted by: SnoringPiglet.2768

SnoringPiglet.2768

Hehe why thank you, SnoringPiglet comes from a pet Boston Terrier puppy of mine who just so happens to have a scrunched nose more so than most. But he creates this delightful snoring when he sleeps…heck even when he is awake lol. You take care. Thanks for looking out for the community.