Hacked account.

Hacked account.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Bakuino.7804

Bakuino.7804

Hi, I write to the english community because my account was hacked between 3rd and 5th december. I posted the issue in my forum (spanish) but in lack of answer I came here looking for some help. Four 80’s deleted, gold, mats and more, if you guys could help me I would much appreciate. Thanks.

Hacked account.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Did you submit a ticket to Customer Support?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Hacked account.

Bakuino.7804

Yup, I did, and they answer me 2 days ago saying that they were investigating and will contact me as soon as they have more information but as I say, don’t know how long it would take. I heard about a tool used for account restoration. This makes me wonder if I can use the character slots while I wait or I’m just wasting time. Thanks again for the fast answer.

Hacked account.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

If support confirms your account was hacked, you can ask for an account restore.
A restore is given only once per account, so you would need to make sure your account is secure before asking for a restore.
Since a restore resets all account items back to the restore point, any new characters you create and progress you make would be deleted during the restore.

Hacked account.

Bakuino.7804

So… May I wait until they contact me again or can I do something else?

Hacked account.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

So… May I wait until they contact me again or can I do something else?

If they told you they investigating it, you should give them some time. There really is nothing more for you to do until you hear from support.

Hacked account.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The only thing you can do at this time, if you haven’t already, is to make sure your computer is clean by running a security sweep and also checking for keyloggers.

Hacked account.

Bakuino.7804

Okay, I’ll do it. Thanks you all again, I’ll write you if there’s something new.