Hacked account ticket #120912-000014

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: errr.1478

errr.1478

Friends account was hacked 2 days ago no response from Anet in regards to the ticket to support ticket #120912-000014 . Was being used as a bot yesterday.

Posted by: luridftw.4536

luridftw.4536

Again if your are waiting in “Days” Then your wasting your time.
This process may take weeks to months.
Depending on when you sent the ticket
Just keep track of that ticket and eventually they will answer.
Tickets like these are very important and are never overlooked, it is just about time.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

While we are helping most people within 48 hours, sometimes we need to wait for more information or at times the process takes longer. We have a means for you to follow up, if you wish: If your ticket is five days old or older, you you are welcome to post in the Tickets for Review – 5 days and older thread and we’ll get it on our review list.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Hakuichi.8253

Hakuichi.8253

I can not see how that is the truth Gaile, as many of us are just waiting for our accounts to be reactivated when they were suspended from us logging back in to quickly after a dc. An issue like that does not take a long process or require more time, that is just a faulty protection, or perhaps an overprotective system. As i know my ticket and many others with my issue have definatly not even been looked at within your 48 hours window, if that was true than none of us with the login issue should reach the 5-day window

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I’m telling you the facts based on our reviews of the queues and the turn-around times. Naturally, “most” does not mean “all.” There are some issues that take longer, as I said.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Hakuichi.8253

Hakuichi.8253

From being in this account forum for awhile now, its come to my attention that most people who hit the 5-day window or longers tickets where never looked at in the first place, and them posting that is the first time they ever even get looked at. Now if some people are getting there accounts fixed within 48 hours then there must be something faulty with the way your tickets reach your support staff that is burying a lot of our tickets. Especially as i said in cases like mine that i know many many others on this forum also have who are waiting as well, when there is no need for investigation into who hacked the account or anything as all it was, was a poor account security measure on the developer side. or a bug in it more likely.