Hacked gold taken

Hacked gold taken

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: RickJames.7640

RickJames.7640

Well I log on to find My 66 warrior in front of the bank in LA I was like " funny I don’t remember logging off here?…but maybe I did". So I run around a sec look at my inventory see that I have few things I want to put on the TP so go to do that try to click ok and its grayed out again I’m like " Is TP messed up?". Come to find out I only have like 5-7 copper !?!? This toon had almost 4g on him when I logged wtf!?!?!? So I started thinking “uh oh” and decided to check my other toons..so I log on to my lvl 80 guardian sure enough he’s at the bank in LA he had over 11g on him now has just 5-7 copper same thing with my lvl 60 warrior….nothing else was taken just the gold. I changed my password and sent in a ticket….. hopefully I’ll get a rollback or something if not oh well….but I must ask is this the new thing hackers/gold farmers are doing? Has this happened to anyone else?

Hacked gold taken

Posted by: Jonanonnn.8720

Jonanonnn.8720

Well I went to a 2hour workshift to help out a buddy and came back with my PW changed and permabanned from the game today xD

I’m dreading logging on when I’m unbanned and seeing naked goldless characters..

Hacked gold taken

Posted by: kev.8549

kev.8549

What’s the error you’re getting Jonanonnn?

Hacked gold taken

Jonanonnn.8720

Uhh Well when I login it Says My guild wars 2 account has been perma banned for engaging in selling gold or items for RL money…

The error code at the bottom right says 45:6:3:2114

Hacked gold taken

Posted by: Red.1903

Red.1903

Same thing happend to me only thing differnt was that i was banned during playing and i had not noticed anything missing from me ( might be cause im so poor lol?) sent ticket 4 days ago still no reply im getting frustrated and sad im missing all the haloween events just for a crime i didnt commit if any of the Mod’s are reading this is there no way of speeding this up?

“One man cannot be the Hero alone”

Hacked gold taken

Jonanonnn.8720

Yeah my characters were broke, if they sell all my equipment they’d be lucky to make a gold..

I’ve gotten a reply email from Anet sofar saying they are looking into it, but that was hours and hours ago

Hacked gold taken

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi,

To have these issues resolved, please open a ticket or stay in touch with the support. Have a look at this thread Here: “How to submit a ticket” and update your ticket with the required information.

This topic is now locked, thanks for your contribution.