Hall of Monuments Questions [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Jonny Holmes.7284

Jonny Holmes.7284

Hi there, I cannot gain access to my HoM rewards. I manually bought a portal stone and teleported there, but Kimmes the Historian wont give me my rewards. I have 16 points and on the ‘account’ section on the gw2 website it says my accounts were succesfully linked. I sent an email to support and all they sent me was a help page I had already looked at which didnt help. I would just like to know they would get back to me at a later date as i know they are swamped, but it seemed like they were saying “try this and if that doesnt work, good luck”

Posted by: Joey the Hobbes.5729

Joey the Hobbes.5729

One more:
I have successfully linked my GW1 and GW2 Account. The online reward calculator tells me, that I´ve earned 11 points. When I go to the HoM, I dont get a single item.
It’s about time to help us!

Note: The e-mail used for GW1 and GW2 are not the same.

Posted by: thoff.9315

thoff.9315

Hi, I have the same issue that others are reporting. Ticket # 120831-013039

HoM show 0 points in game. In my account tab it says my GW1 account is linked successfully, however when i attempt to login to GW1 with my GW2 creds i get an error that my info is not correct (not a password or username error). I can log into GW1 with my @ncsoft account and password fine, but still no HoM in GW2. Manually got the portal stone and all that stuff, still no luck

Same thing here, that i haven’t wrote in my first post.
The account page say that my accounts are linked and that i can login GW1 with my GW2 email.
but it doesn’t work, i can login in GW1 only with my @ncsoft ident

I have this exact same problem. I sent in a support ticket complaining about this, and received an automated response about if I wanted support to link the accounts (and they asked for a whole bunch of information). I sent this, and then received another automated email about an GW2 account ‘being created’. But I already had a GW2 account created (which my account page says is linked!), and so did not create yet another one as I was afraid that would mess up my current GW2 account and characters.

I don’t have an ‘incident report’ as I only received an automated mail to my first ticket.

I understand that other problems are higher priority, but given that you advertised the heck out of Hall of Monuments awards, at some point this needs to be fixed.

Posted by: FPie.7419

FPie.7419

I’ve submitted support ticket, but just to have it stated here, too:

Linked accounts on GW2 account creation. No items in inventory. No recogition from Historian dude in GW2. At 16/50 according to HoM calculator.

pz

Posted by: Wurmwood.4651

Wurmwood.4651

I cannot access my HoM rewards either. I do suspect that it may have something to do with the email used to link the accounts. I used the regular e-mail associated with both accounts (because that’s what it asked for) instead of the username@plaync account name. Could that cause them to not link up properly? And if so, how do we go about fixing it.

Posted by: shamurai.5623

shamurai.5623

Sounds like same problem for me…I did a support ticket and received a useless response.(guessing their quite busy)

I have all items unlocked on my reward calculator and accounts linked a while ago.

The historian basicly tells me i’m some unworthykittenand to go find a real hero.
BTW I did not receive the stone I had to manually go and pick it up from Lion’s Arch.

Took me a LONG time to get all those points and I wish I had something to show for it.

I couldn’t even use my old character names said they were taken which kinda broke my heart a little bit.
If support bought me off with a little in game inconvenience apology I might not have such hard feelings about this. Kinda hard to refer the game to friends when I have none of my rewards and trading post is constantly down.
Lucky I love this game even with it’s growing pains.

Posted by: Huntyre.7341

Huntyre.7341

Have you tried logging in on one of your Guild Wars 1 characters?

I don’t even have GW1 installed on my new computer… lol

South of Heaven
[NA]

Posted by: Euthanasia.1594

Euthanasia.1594

I have the same problem, accounts are linked according to the account management. Guildwars 1 account name changed from its original @ncsoft to my current guildwars 2. I have 30 points in my HoM, none of which I can access currently. Hopefully the long queue for support is being chiseled away and we can all benefit from our acheivements from the previous installment of Guild Wars.

Posted by: Jeebuz.3428

Jeebuz.3428

I’m just throwing my reply in here in case this thread gets looked at more often than my support ticket which is likely. I understand that you have had bigger things to fix like login issues, hacked accounts, etc so I’m not overly concerned about it. I still hope it will be resolved and not forgotten about though. I’m actually glad to see the forums up though since they were kept down for a while after launch.

Posted by: Wuelfen.8174

Wuelfen.8174

I have also successfully linked my GW and GW2 accounts and my achievements in GW2 are showing 0 points. I had to go to Lion’s Arch to get the teleport stone when I talked to Kimmes the Historian he told me that I hadn’t earned any of the stuff yet.

Posted by: cptkarl.4059

cptkarl.4059

Just adding my name to the list… My accounts say they are linked, I sign into both GW1 and GW2 with the same credentials but no rewards. Like others I went and got the stone in LA but was told I didn’t earned it yet. As much fun as I had the first time, I hope I don’t have to go back and put in a few more thousand hours in GW1
I did submit a support ticket last week but I suspect this thread may produce an answer faster.

Posted by: Mormatic.4718

Mormatic.4718

I’m having a issue getting the rewards from the hall of monuments i have 11 points but its telling me in game i have none and not letting me get my rewards any help would be appreciated

Posted by: Tyrus.2987

Tyrus.2987

I have the same problem. Opened a bug report at launch. I’ve opened a support ticket no as nothing has happened to fix it yet: 120905-009239

Posted by: OrangeGamer.4356

OrangeGamer.4356

I was trying to wait it out, but seeing as other people can access their HoM/reserved names, I finally put a ticket in September 2nd. (120903-000924)

Basically, I’m having the same problem as many others here. I cannot access my HoM/reserved names at all- and I did get the stone in LA. If it helps, I am unable to log in to GW1 using my GW2 info. It may also be relevant that while my GW1 and GW2 emails were the same initially, I changed my GW2 email later for security measures. My current GW2 email has never been used for GW1.

Posted by: CorpraSalaith.8912

CorpraSalaith.8912

The only 2 things I’ve seen so far as “diy fixes” are:
1)make sure your account linked properly
2) log into your original GW 1 account

Sometimes that fixes the issue, otherwise, submit a ticket. Hope one helps.

Posted by: iSpam.6124

iSpam.6124

I don’t know how many have had this happen, but it appears my email is linked to the wrong GW1 account. Just so you know my GW1/GW2 emails are different. When I first prepurchased and linked, I checked the rewards calculator for my GW1 account and it said my accounts were linked. So I went on and bought the EOTN and got some points. Then I logged on to the headstart and went to the HoM and no rewards. Did some research, and discovered that my GW2 account is linked to a different GW1 account. Even though the GW1 account I use says it’s linked to an account. So I log onto this other GW1 account and there are two characters, one level 2 the other 1, but it says I have not bought any campaigns, so I can’t play them.. So I try logging onto GW2 with my actual GW1 account, and somehow an account was made under that email.. but no access to GW2.. I know you have stuff to take care of, so please do that first, I’ll be here enjoying the game anyway ;p

Posted by: mugsmonkey.6549

mugsmonkey.6549

I too have 2 different email accounts. Master email same for gw2 but gw1 I changed due to a account breach but since then I have been waiting from day 1 of 3 day head start ( 26 August) for them to reply with any credible reply. Ticket : 120826-007891

Posted by: Luigi.1584

Luigi.1584

i have got the same problem what most people here. I have linked GW1 and GW2 accounts but i haven’t rewards. I also tried to log in to GW1 and there were no problems with that. i have got 22/50 points in calculator, and historian told me that i cant access to any items.
Cheers.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

I currently do not see my God Walking Amongst title, can someone help please!

Posted by: Cobra.6243

Cobra.6243

Hello all.
Opened several ticket all automatically closed by auto aswers…ok, fair you did a great work on fixing almost everything in a week so i’m waiting with a lot of patience.
My issue is this:
I’ve bought GW2 account and linked my GW1 account successfully on April 10th.
Even now i’m playing fine on GW2 and account management says my accounts are linked.
Still no HoM points and the historian tells me i’m not worthing bla bla bla (I’m 30/50)
The “funny” fact is that after I’ve heard about loggin on GW1 I’ve reinstalled and, while logging….I’ve found my GW1 account blocked!!!

Please…I’m waiting for a fix!!!

(and obviously I’ve the Mistfire Wolf problem too….)

P.s. by the way I still love ANet! xD

Posted by: Roxy.7260

Roxy.7260

I have the same problem as you guys.

Ticket number: 120907-000624

[ Roxy | Engineer | Sea of Sorrows ]
[ Escha Malier | Ranger | Sea of Sorrows ]

Posted by: Roxy.7260

Roxy.7260

Nevermind. It was fixed when I logged into my GW1 character and made her go to HoM.

[ Roxy | Engineer | Sea of Sorrows ]
[ Escha Malier | Ranger | Sea of Sorrows ]

Posted by: soul.4053

soul.4053

I replied to the email sent to me about a week ago with the information requested to link my gw2 account to the right gw account so I can transfer the HoM rewards. Since then I haven’t received any further updates or information regarding my issue. Today I received an email asking for the same thing which I had previously provided? Now it shows that my ticket is currently “waiting” should I create a new ticket or re-send the information?

Thing is, I already have all of the information you would need to confirm and verify that I am indeed the owner of both the gw and gw2 accounts which I requested to link together, yet I am still not getting updated or even a simple real contact to let me know what else needs to be done?

Guild Wars 2 Link/Unlink Info Requested [Incident: 120902-007512]

The ticket is four days old, not a week.

And “waiting” is fine, that generally means it’s waiting for an agent to handle it. However, you can open it (in the Support interface or by finding the latest email and including more info) and add more info, if you think that would help. Or ask for an update, too. I would strongly encourage you to not submit a new ticket — it slows things down.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: soul.4053

soul.4053

sweet thank you, just getting impatient to get my fellblade and such :/

Posted by: mrgraffe.5803

mrgraffe.5803

Same thing here. I created it on the 24th of August, got a reply a week later and the same reply now, although I provided every single piece of information.
I’m not even mad, that it takes so long, as it is not a relatively important issue. But it’s really exhausting to see, that you don’t seem to read the emails at all.
The Incident is 120824-005075 btw.

Posted by: Kraeje.5861

Kraeje.5861

I envy you Roxy :/

@ GaileGray: could you give us an estimate, when the support team will have some air from all that more important issues, to get to the account linking problems we have?
I totally understand the necessity to prioritize hacked accounts, but in the long run gold sellers probably wont quit any time soon, so thats an issue thats not going to be solved in the next couple of months…
What does ‘being patient’ mean? Will we have to wait days? … weeks? months? An estimate would really make the situation more bare able. After all its not the HoM rewards that are the urgent issue here, but our saved character names we are locked out of. :/

(edited by Kraeje.5861)

Posted by: Infarc.5093

Infarc.5093

ok for the priority about the hacked account, but what about tickets for karma exploit. I think there’s a lot of request to cancel the permaban after this exploit, and those tickets have a better priority than our request … not really fair …

(edited by Infarc.5093)

Posted by: RLD.7439

RLD.7439

My GW1 and GW2 accounts have different logins. I’ve tried to make them the same but the system won’t allow it.

I’ve read everything and tried everything but cannot link them myself. I put a ticket in 13 days ago and have received zero help so far.

I can understand support being somewhat overwhelmed. It’s to be expected. But I also expected Anet should have foreseen this and been prepared ahead of time. Two week old support ticket is bad business.

#120826-009648

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” -CS

(edited by RLD.7439)

Posted by: Luigi.1584

Luigi.1584

I too have 2 different email accounts. Master email same for gw2 but gw1 I changed due to a account breach but since then I have been waiting from day 1 of 3 day head start ( 26 August) for them to reply with any credible reply. Ticket : 120826-007891

Problem fixed.
Thanks to support for help

Posted by: Infarc.5093

Infarc.5093

lucky guy …

Posted by: Kraeje.5861

Kraeje.5861

yey! hopefully its our turn now

Posted by: Absolutist.3749

Absolutist.3749

Not all of my Hall of Monuments rewards are available to me. The only ones I can use are the heritage armor.

RLD.7439

I too have been the support queque as long as mugsmonkey.6549 so why hasn’t my issue with email addresses and linking been been solved?

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” -CS

Posted by: Enderon.3145

Enderon.3145

I linked my GW2 account to my original GW account, but my Hall of Monuments is empty. Using the official HoM calculator says I should have 30 points. I’d love to be able to access my rewards.

Thanks,
Enderon

Posted by: Shick.1684

Shick.1684

I’m having the same issue as well. 30 points and empty HoM.

Posted by: SARS.6312

SARS.6312

I am having the same issue. My accounts were successfully linked and I have 35 points in the hall of monuments but when I create characters on guildwars 2 I do not get the monuments item to teleport me there. I tried the suggested lions arch fix (buying the stone from the vendor) and when I arrive at the hall of monuments nothing is there and the npc in the pool says that I can’t access the items.

Ticket num: 120908-000711

(edited by SARS.6312)

Posted by: SARS.6312

SARS.6312

Has anyone had their problem fixed yet out of curiosity? I don’t see anyone posting a self fix.

Posted by: smezmer.1206

smezmer.1206

like so many here, I too am not recieving my HoM rewards. I linked the accounts back during the beta but never got a chance to play thanks to my computer going on the fritz. I followed the steps exactly and my profile says that the accounts are liked and that I should be able to log into both games with the same info but that isn’t the case. What’s more I never recieved the transport stone and after buying one from the vendor and traveling to the Hall of Monuments I find it empty. It’s not affecting my gameplay at all really but it would be nice to claim what I’d worked for.

Also, I havent opened an in-game ticket on this issue because I’m not sure what catagory it would go under, could anybody let me know which one i should use?

Posted by: Huxly.3548

Huxly.3548

Just wanted to post an update to my ticket (opened Aug 31)

It is still not working, i am having the exact same issues as described in my previous post. Since my first post i did receive another email on Sept 5. It contained 3 tips, none of them were helpful, and one actually stated "If you were experiencing any other issues with the Hall of Monuments, we ask that you please try again as the issue should be resolved. " It is not resolved.

One also stated "We are aware of an issue that is currently preventing players from viewing their rewards. Please be assured that the rewards are not lost and we are working on a solution. " Maybe thats me?

This is a great game and i am having a great time playing, but i would really like to create some characters with my GW1 reserved names and use some of the cool armour from HoM

RLD.7439

FOURTEEN DAYS and still no resolution! Really?

#120826-009648

Help please

Posted by: Sjtaf.8401

Sjtaf.8401

Biosca Fujitsu and I found a solution. Atleast it worked for me.
You login on your GW1 account. Go to the hall of monuments and you speak to the historian. He is immediatly to your right. Then you choose the first option ( when you updated your HoM) Then you log out and go to GW2 and go to your achievement panel and then to HoM in the achievement panel. It should show that your statistics are updated. If not, then we don’t know.

I hope it helps!

Posted by: Gabrielle Vesper.2154

Gabrielle Vesper.2154

I’m having convoluted issues with my GW1 and GW2 accounts linking. I sent in a ticket.. ooh ages ago. I knew my issue wasn’t as big a deal as some people (those who can’t even play), and I’m willing to wait as long as I don’t lose out on anything. The thing that made it much easier (the wait) is that someone/thing sent me a message a few days later saying they were still looking into it, and to know that they hadn’t forgotten about me. Much appreciated.

Posted by: mrgraffe.5803

mrgraffe.5803

Yay, got an answer and it’s working now for me. :-)

Posted by: Gabrielle Vesper.2154

Gabrielle Vesper.2154

I don’t know how many have had this happen, but it appears my email is linked to the wrong GW1 account…. Did some research, and discovered that my GW2 account is linked to a different GW1 account. … So I try logging onto GW2 with my actual GW1 account, and somehow an account was made under that email.. but no access to GW2.

Yeah, that’s most of my issue as well. My HoM is holding 40/50 points. I cried. My issue was that I used my main email which was also used for all my GW1 purchases. I have quite a few GW1 accounts. I thought I was using the email they associated with my main account. What a mess. Can’t use my names; can’t use my treats, and I feel heartbroken for the people who have been hit with all this stuff. It should have been a celebration (I made Sangria!), and instead it’s a heartache for the GW2 team, and for all the other people who are going through hacks, and losses, and not being able to play. I know GW2 will get sorted at some point, and most of the people will be happy (bound to be someone whining). Just Oooohhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.

Updates are done. I’m going back to … whatever I was doing.

Posted by: MagnumCorpus.7860

MagnumCorpus.7860

Looks like I’m in the same boat with you guys. I confirmed that my accounts are linked, but no rewards.

Posted by: SWAYIN.3021

SWAYIN.3021

Hello, my HoM is confirmed linked and I am not able to obtain rewards from Kimmes. Any help would be much appreciated. I have submitted tickets and I would just like my work to be rewarded!

Posted by: Tyranoc.8541

Tyranoc.8541

Im in the same boat. No achievements coming up in my hall of monuments despite having my accounts linked!!!!

Posted by: Dawn Stealer.4290

Dawn Stealer.4290

I’ve got this problem too. Good to know I’m not alone and it’s fairly common…. hopefully they’ll fix it soon.

Posted by: MagnumCorpus.7860

MagnumCorpus.7860

Mine is fixed now. Thanks!

Posted by: MF Panda.5874

MF Panda.5874

Also having an issue getting my HoM rewards (got the stone manually, Historian says I have nothing, etc) . Double checked that I’m linked and that I do have 22 points. Appreciate any help given!