Help How to Unlink Authenticator?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

A few months ago, I inadvertently deleted the Authenticator app on my phone when I was freeing up storage space.

I finally got a new phone and would like to use another authenticator but there is no way to unlink it to the current one because the app is gone.

January, I will be relocated and there is no way I can generate codes for the new IP address because I don’t have the authenticator anymore. This is supposed to help secure my account, not lock me out.

How to unlink when authenticator app is gone?

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can contact the CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Submit a Request’ for assistance.

Good luck.

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

A few months ago, I inadvertently deleted the Authenticator app on my phone when I was freeing up storage space.

I finally got a new phone and would like to use another authenticator but there is no way to unlink it to the current one because the app is gone.

January, I will be relocated and there is no way I can generate codes for the new IP address because I don’t have the authenticator anymore. This is supposed to help secure my account, not lock me out.

How to unlink when authenticator app is gone?

I am assuming as you have a new phone your number has changed ?

If it has you have no way of removing/changing or authenticating your account and you will have to contact support.

If you have transferred your phone number to your new phone (Which most people do), then just download the app again.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.