Help for banned guild memebers

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: KoLa.6120

KoLa.6120

Hi I have been informed that few of my guild members (5 as remember) were “Permanently Banned for Modifying or Tampering the game….” few days ago. I talked with them and can confirm they were absent in period of last few months (no logs on guild tabs). They actually never left LA or Rata in last few months. They wrote to support (tickets:
- one refused to write so far coz reason for him is so absurd (logged once or twice during last months to say sorry and he is so busy to play) with explanation and question how Anet wants to prove they were modifying or tempering anything in the game, where their accounts (and chars) haven’t been used at all. Few days already gone and support took plenty of water in mouths and dont respond. I like the attitude – so easy to ban so hard to confess the flag system is crap.
Pretty ridiculous and funny situation. I wonder how things going on in Anet when they ban people in a bulk (these accounts couldn’t be reported because they simply haven’t be logged into game)
Awaiting some info from support

PS (and when you are terminated – you obviously can’t write post on forum)

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Your guild mates are the only ones who can appeal their ban decision, via the tickets and appeals. Any form of petition isn’t allowed, and can put your account at risk too.

Occasionally, mistakes happen, and ArenaNet do rectify it with a sincere apology, but in most cases, bans for hacking/botting are accurate.

Also, note that if any of these guild mates are submitting multiple tickets, it will only slow down the process for them.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: KoLa.6120

KoLa.6120

I am aware – but they were on my blacklist to expel them from guild due to non activity and last week accounts were banned. So it even amuse me

ps risk ??? what kind of risk ??

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

From the Forum Code of Conduct:

You agree to the following guidelines, which will help cultivate a user-friendly environment in the Guild Wars 2 Forums:

Do not engage in personal attacks against forum moderators or ArenaNet staff. You may contact staff directly at forums@arena.net if you wish to discuss a staff member’s decision. Please note that abuse of staff members or moderators in forum posts or private messages may result in forum account termination.

Do not debate Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or contest your own or another player’s suspension or account termination—be it forum or game account—will be removed without notice.

Do not post on behalf of a suspended or banned user.

Do not post petitions, “I demand an answer” threads, conspiracy threads, or comments about circumventing the rules.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

From the Forum Code of Conduct:

You agree to the following guidelines, which will help cultivate a user-friendly environment in the Guild Wars 2 Forums:

Do not engage in personal attacks against forum moderators or ArenaNet staff. You may contact staff directly at forums@arena.net if you wish to discuss a staff member’s decision. Please note that abuse of staff members or moderators in forum posts or private messages may result in forum account termination.

Do not debate Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or contest your own or another player’s suspension or account termination—be it forum or game account—will be removed without notice.

Do not post on behalf of a suspended or banned user.

Do not post petitions, “I demand an answer” threads, conspiracy threads, or comments about circumventing the rules.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules

Thus, closing thread.

As a reminder, tickets are answered in the order in which they were received. Please do not submit multiple tickets about the same issue, as doing so only increases the amount of time you and others may have to wait for a reply. Additionally, tickets should only be filed by the account owner; we can only speak with the account owner in regard to their account.