Home nodes not gift-able?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Apothis.4805

Apothis.4805

I wanted to buy a friend the Basic Leather Rack home instance node as a present and converted 84 gold into gems to have enough gems to gift it to him only to notice that the the item was not gift-able. Was wondering why these items arr not gift-able and if I could have my 84 gold refunded in exchange for the gems I spent to get them.

Won’t be devastated if the answers no, just hoping you can help and also give a reason why these items are not gift-able.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Not everything is gift-able.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Most Account Upgrades are not able to be gifted. The CS Team can’t remove upgrades from accounts or replace the items.

You can contact the CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Submit a Request’ for assistance.

Good luck.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

What you can do however is hold on to your gems. Then when something gets released in the gem store or something like bank tabs get put on sale, convert the gems back to gold. You’ll likely end up with more gold than you converted.

Gem to Gold and Gold to Gem ratios differ so just periodically check and convert back to gold when you’ll get more gold than you initially spent.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

As far as I can tell, anything that can only be bought in limited amounts, can’t be gifted. Probably because they can’t tell if the recipient already has the maximum number.

If this seems like an inconvenience, it would be far more annoying if people received gifts they can’t use.