Horrible lag and people freezing

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kisae.8524

Kisae.8524

So far, I haven’t had any issues since I started playing this past December. However, just today I have been having really bad lag. By lag, I mean people freezing, actions like opening BLTC or teleporting to waypoints have taken 5 times longer than normal. I’m not sure if it’s a problem with Dragonbrand, my home world, because when I thought guesting in another world would solve the issue, it did. Has anyone else been experiencing this, or is it just me? I listed my specs just in case something is wrong with my computer rather than the game.

Attachments:

Posted by: TwistedTam.8310

TwistedTam.8310

having the same problems since the latest origins of madness patch.lag/rubberbanding and continuous disconnects.theres lots of threads up already but glad ones been posted in the mac tech support section

Posted by: Juzztn.1305

Juzztn.1305

I’ve always had problems with the mac client where after a period of playing I just lag down and have to log out and back in to fix it.

Posted by: WesleySnipes.3917

WesleySnipes.3917

I’ve always had problems with the mac client where after a period of playing I just lag down and have to log out and back in to fix it.

i’ve always had the exact same issue you do… when i had windows on my bootcamp i was able to play the windows version perfectly, with decent graphics.
Now that i don’t have windows anymore it’s just impossible to play, i will have constant fps lag and that’s with the worst settings possible in the game