How do I make a complaint ?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Grymlocke.1067

Grymlocke.1067

Hopefully some one more senior than they people I have been speaking to Can help me here

So for over 3 weeks or more been trying to get some help from GMS via technical support and creating a ticket I have been left with no other option but to find out how to raise a complaint again Arena-nets staff for the simple things such as

1: not reading an email clearly
2: using copy paste nonsense rather than speaking to me as an individual
3: asking me to do things which they have allready done over and over and over

64 bit is better I would agree but to disconnect 3 times in 2 days on another connection.

to give an example – GM Igotthisblock

This person didnt even know that 2nd hop is blocked as this comes from the local telephone/isp exchange and all the other hops were perfect…. if the person didnt know this how can this person be expected to help me ?

we have tried 64 bit
tried the -repair command
tried a new laptop/pc
tried a new isp , two in fact
tried the 32/64 bit downloaded them 3 times each
new drivers
with and without firewall

tried ping plotter
tried winmtr

Before HOT i never got kicks to character screen and while playing HOT now I never disconnect to character login screen, I did 7 hours yesterday and didn’t Disconnect onc
(me and a friend were on all day not one drop) we only did D/S once rest we were in TD and AB doing a lot of metas so busy maps

I fail to see how people are qualified to even be technical support if all they are doing is falling back on game advisor/ etc I mean logically if my connection is so bad in there eyes why is it I never EVER Disconnect apart from Dragon stand, even things that are common knowledge to me are being missed by the GMS I have been speaking to

Have they never heard of Occam’s razor ?

1: Your happy to accuse and suspend accounts with copy paste nonsense then hold your hands up and say “we were wrong”,

2: your happy to fix exploits fast and bugs very very very very slow……

Surely there has to be a point where you accept this is not down to client/isp and reimburse customers ?

I have disconnected 3 times in the last 2 days which amounts to

1: 39 Machettes for 200% completion along the way and assuming we kill the end boss

2: 140-150 on average Crystal ore for 3 runs

3: items such as rare/master work/ etc

I will remind you I “paid” for a working expansion not to do 1 hour work then get disconnected etc over and over randomly

why should I be without those items due to your product causing a disconnect to login screen?>

IF i can get some help from some one who will listen and be able to use there brain

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

If not happy with customer service response can post ticket number in ticket for review sticky thread. Ticket there review by customer service lead.

;)

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Wait you disconnected 3 times in 2 days, I don’t think that’s so bad actually.

What are we talking about with reference to your time logged into the game.

Where are you, and whats your system specs.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Grymlocke.1067

Wait you disconnected 3 times in 2 days, I don’t think that’s so bad actually.

What are we talking about with reference to your time logged into the game.

Where are you, and whats your system specs.

in context it is quite severe

The three times refer to at the last point over 1 hours work etc of Dragon Stand and i only did 5 runs so 3 out of 5 disconnected,

the day before i was logged in for 7 hours didnt disconnect once but I also only did one Dragon stand, I sent them my Tracert/Ping and my ppp logs showing nothing happened from my end,

Location EU / UK/ Scotland

Specs:

1: I7 4th Gen 2: i7 6th Gen
1: 16gb DDR3 / 2: 16g DDR4
1: 3gb 880 / 2: 4gb 970
1: 3 SSDS raided 2: 2 SSDs raided
1: Windows 7 2: Windows 7

Wired on both devices
ISP 1 SKY 17mb
ISP 2 Utilities warehouse 16mb
ISP 3 : Fibre Optics 39mb

TIA

P.S I can go for days with not dropping once as long as I am not doing DS we did 5 hours worth metas in AB then 8 hours in TD on Friday no drops at all

Like my email says I never drop to character screen on any boss/map etc only in Dragon stand and its 50/50 if it works or not :S

(edited by Grymlocke.1067)

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Just a bit of bad luck I think, We all get the odd disconnection now and again.

(In the UK as well).

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Are you stating that two separate computers both disconnected at the same time (3 times in two days)? That a hop (the second) close to home drops?

You may want to peruse the Forum Rules and the UA for future reference. As noted above, you can post your ticket number, and a brief message in the pertinent Sticky after 72 hours.

Good luck.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Grymlocke.1067

Are you stating that two separate computers both disconnected at the same time (3 times in two days)? That a hop (the second) close to home drops?

You may want to peruse the Forum Rules and the UA for future reference. As noted above, you can post your ticket number, and a brief message in the pertinent Sticky after 72 hours.

Good luck.

this has been on going for 3/4 weeks now

64 client helps alot but still isnt flawless, ifi get kicked at the start its ok but always seems to be near the end and of course when u login cant get back to that map and your participation is at zero

i didn’t have both devices on there and then and both dropped off, i was mearly stating I have tried different hardware/graphics etc etc as a extra info

the fact I can see my ATM/PPP are fine
My ping is fine
Tracert is fine

shows its not my ISP or the other isp or even the third isp i tried there seems to be a genuine issue with Dragon stand disconnecting people ok sure maybe only 10% of hte population but still 10% is a huge number on 3.4 million players etc etc

IF my ping or hops or packets etc were so bad then why does AB/TD/VB metas never crash to character screen ?