I lost my serial code

I lost my serial code

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: JuulDup.7230

JuulDup.7230

Hey Arenanet,

I have 2 accounts and i lost my serial code of my other account (JuulD.4362). I need to change my e-mail and i don’t know my e-mail. this is my second account and i can’t login with my second account because i don’t get the verification e-mail :/ i hope you guys will help me!

Ty, JuulDup.7230

I lost my serial code

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Im not certain why the community forums can help. The only solution is to contact support via the support links at the top of the page. They are the only people who can assist you in this.

I lost my serial code

Posted by: NeedsFoodBadly.2671

NeedsFoodBadly.2671

Um…you don’t know your own email?

Remember: Don’t Shoot Food!

I lost my serial code

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Email customer support.

I hope you have some actual proof you are the owner of that account. Not having the serial or even knowing the email of the account is very flimsy.

If you were not able to gain access to your account using the information provided above, please submit a ticket and provide the following information:

•Account Name (Log-in Name / E-mail address)

•First and Last Name

•The Date of Birth listed on your account

•Your Guild Wars 2 Serial Code

•Display Name (including the 4-digit number after the name, such as “Gamer.1234”)

•A detailed description of your issue, including any error messages that you receive.

•If you have made purchases through our website or Gem Store, please provide the last four digits (only the last four) of the credit or debit card that you used to make those purchases. If you made purchases using PayPal®, please include the Order ID associated with your most recent purchase.