Imac black screen restart

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lugnir.5760

Lugnir.5760

Hello All

I was playing fine for a day and then after 10 min sometimes more the game sends the mac into force restart and turns the mac off.

I uninstalled the game
did disk utility first aid

now it wont even get past 25% reinstall before sending computer into this force restart mode, never has the mac done this to me before

help

Posted by: Lugnir.5760

Lugnir.5760

I am rathe disappointed that I posted this 13 days ago and not one reply from technical team. How am I supposed to play a game I have paid for if t doesn’t work. And then on top of that I get no support thanks

Posted by: Whitefang.4968

Whitefang.4968

hi, is there a way you can get a downloaded one from a friend and copy paste just to see if it works. i did that mostly cause here we have a internet data limit.

And you should send a ticket as the technical team personally do not check each and every thread. you should get an answer from them within 1-2 days ( i had black screen issues and exchanged more than 150 emails within 3 days) they are really helpful and had many things to try which i did not know.

goodluck

Posted by: Doryx.9182

Doryx.9182

Same problem here, tens of kernel panics (one in the launcher too!!) since the Sierra update. There are quite some people with this problem if you look at the forum.
I have contacted the support and they have replied that
ā€œ The Guild Wars Mac client is not yet compatible with the Sierra operating system. At this time I am not aware of when an update to the client will occur, and you will again be able to player the game on Sierra. ā€
I have paid for this game, and Iā€™m speechless right now.