Intel HD 3000 random objects and blue screen

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ramapge.4167

Ramapge.4167

I have been getting a blue screen and random objects whenever I try to move my toon. I have tried lowering my setting , I have made sure my drivers are up to date.

My specs are
i5-2450m
4gb ddr3
Intel Hd graphics 3000 version 8.15.10.2418(even though Intel has a newer version this is the best version gateway has available)

Attachments:

Ramapge.4167

I forgot to put a DxDiag.txt

Attachments:

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Hi Rampage – It looks like your Intel drivers are from 2011. I would first recommend checking to see if there are any available updates for your Intel card through Intel’s Download Center: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

Please let me know if this helps!

Posted by: Rayner Elazar.7631

Rayner Elazar.7631

Ive ran into this as well. Mostly in Ascolonian Catacombs dungeon. I have ATi5850 card.

Ramapge.4167

Intel does have updates but they are not compatible with my card. I get the message go to the manufacturer which they have the current one I’m using.

Posted by: Valdaran.8015

Valdaran.8015

I’m having the same issues on a i7 core. I am currently downloading the newer driver from Intel and I’ll post back later to let you know if that worked for me (I’m also re downloading the game just in case, I’ve had the issue since beta and a similar post by me a few hours ago had a suggestion of redownloading the game).

Hope this helps a little.

Posted by: Hilda Raven.8641

Hilda Raven.8641

Had this problem in other games, intel driver detect will tell you to get the manufacturer’s version, problem is that is no longer updated. Just download the most recent and correct drivers from intel, these generic drivers DO work, and fixes the issue. Did for me previously. Original intel drivers shouldn’t mess up your system over the OEM kinds they refuse to update.