Issue with creating new account

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Traveller.9805

Traveller.9805

When my friend tries to create a new account for GW2, whatever he puts in the info section it says this;

“Some fields are invalid; please fix them.”

Tried many things, different passwords, mails, usernames. But it just doesn’t work. What’s wrong with it? Can someone please help?

Posted by: Fractured.3928

Fractured.3928

Potentially his password is not long or complex enough. I forget what GW2 has for requirements. Should say next to the PW field. Like 8 characters long, must have numbers, symbols, and capitals, etc.

Traveller.9805

Potentially his password is not long or complex enough. I forget what GW2 has for requirements. Should say next to the PW field. Like 8 characters long, must have numbers, symbols, and capitals, etc.

I tried many different variations, it doesn’t help. Ugh, this is so annoying.

Posted by: Fractured.3928

Fractured.3928

Can you screenshot the form without the info in it? Just want to see if there anything that seems off.

Posted by: Chucklet.7290

Chucklet.7290

Also reported in:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Unable-to-sign-up/first#post6692014

Read last post(s), might work for you.

Kittens :3

Traveller.9805

Also reported in:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Unable-to-sign-up/first#post6692014

Read last post(s), might work for you.

Thanks very much, it worked

Traveller.9805

Can you screenshot the form without the info in it? Just want to see if there anything that seems off.

Got it worked, thanks for help