Items from Deluxe edition IMPORTANT

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Muesli.9104

Muesli.9104

My friend bought the the edition where you get the mithril box, a nice skin and some boosters.

We are now dealing with the problem that after he played @ the free weekend the still is bound to his choosen world, (which isn’t mine (I’m on Aurora Glade)).

Now I read from a dev post that you can change world for free if you delete all characters, BUT if he deletes all his characters just to switch worlds will he lose all his free items he got? Cause they are worth quite a lot.

Or does he get them on every new FIRST character of the account? (which would be nice)

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

The items are 1 time only per account. As long as they are not soul bound If he places them in his storage then deletes his characters, they will still be there when he creates a new one.

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

The items are 1 time only per account. As long as they are not soul bound If he places them in his storage then deletes his characters, they will still be there when he creates a new one.

And as far as the armor skins – if he’s used them, you can transmute them (should be able to, anyway) to white-con armor which should make them merely account bound vs soulbound.