LAG/FPS lag/ BOTH

LAG/FPS lag/ BOTH

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

dont know what is going on, last night i was able to get in and play normally, logged in this morning and i get skill lag…and lag…and FPS lag. i play in minimized window mode (size of dollar bill) and its still happening yet my internet browser is fine, my ISP says my speed is fine and they arent throttling me(that is they wont let you know they are doing it) but i cant do anything today, its also in LA…not just southsun. i read on the updates that the last patch had some latency fix ideas implemented…yet it seems to be doing more harm than good. im not the only one having the problem. a few of my guild mates are also having the same problems as well. can we please fix this issue before the content changes?

LAG/FPS lag/ BOTH

Posted by: Proxy.4183

Proxy.4183

I’m having this problem too. Ever Since this new content update. I can use skills because of the lag. I press a button and nothing happens and then i get kicked with a connection issue.

LAG/FPS lag/ BOTH

Posted by: CobraMurderer.2703

CobraMurderer.2703

ive been having a fps lag since sunday… before my game would run perfectly now.. i get 8fps max.. same drivers and all.., i even rechecked the drivers, did a defrag and all.. now im re downloading the game