Lagging again?

Lagging again?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

For the past few days I’ve had some lag, sometimes spikes of over 5 seconds. Often I would for example dodge pindown and still get hit by it.. I logged in a few minutes ago and did a match, we get two disconnects on our team, massive lag spikes, at one point I was chased by ranger and some other class, I think necro, I didn’t do anything because they seemed to just be running with me, a few seconds later I’m downed state and instantly take like 30k damage…
Just for me or has anyone else been experiencing this?
What’s going on?

Pineapples rule

Lagging again?

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

That is in no small part why many people dislikes pvp in this game.
1-Too much crap flying around
2-Too much button mashing
3-No cast bars

Add in a little random lag, and pvp is down right unplayable.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

Lagging again?

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

I started lagging again at EU primetime, constantly having 1s+ delay – even during the ESL cup. Not that it mattered for the result, but theres no point in playing thief with this lag, as it’s basically a 4v5.

Retired GW2 Player

Lagging again?

Posted by: Ogre.3124

Ogre.3124

Been noticing some insane lag in spvp tonight. In WvW for fort aspenwood, the lag was just completely insane with like 10,000 ping due to the servers being congested. Starting to feel like that in spvp, though I’m not sure why?

Moar/bigger servers plx, Arenanet

Maguuma

Lagging again?

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

i can confirm since patch i can’t play this game, actions 2-3 secs behind

Lagging again?

Posted by: ozzy.8059

ozzy.8059

I am also lagging people randomly start teleporting around and skills that to me I evaded are still hitting mid dodge..

Lagging again?

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Tequatl simply unplayable. Same goes for spvp.

Random map not so much.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

Lagging again?

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

bump… 350ms+ ping since patch gg

Lagging again?

Posted by: Chillingsworth.9802

Chillingsworth.9802

Having this very issue the past two nights. Things will run smooth for a while. Occasionally the lag hits for a split second so i feel like maybe i just got out maneuvered and that’s why an ability didn’t go off properly etc.

Then i get hit with massive spikes where everyone’s running in place for 15+ seconds. Spvp is unplayable now.

Lagging again?

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Lagging past couple days. Sometimes it is fine, but other times it is the prolonged stutter/rubberband that everyone else in the thread is describing. Absolutely unplayable when it happens.

Typical example: 1v1 on clocktower capture point. Lag begins and enemy player is shown running off the point and into the road below, a few seconds pass, enemy player appears back on point and has actually been attacking me for 5-10 seconds.

Not sure what caused the lag of the past couple days, but it is really bad.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

Lagging again?

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Having the same issues. I never lag, yet recently,lag spikes have been hitting me relentlessly. Mostly in PvP. Sometimes my skills take an additional second to cast and other times I’m unable to do anything for 10-20seconds at a time. Kind of sucks to be 1v1 or 2v1ing, only to get out of the lag spike and already be dead.