Latest update => Crazy mouse

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: burtonman.9108

burtonman.9108

Help! I just tried to play today and the mouse is out of control on the latest client. two days ago, all was fine, but now I can’t look around or up and down without the interface spinning… Waaay too tweaky

Posted by: SeismicUnseen.9706

SeismicUnseen.9706

I’ve had the same problem although it comes and goes and it was before the last update to.

Posted by: Xandman.4583

Xandman.4583

has the random spinning been resolved already? I’m curious if its worth it to update mac client again. That mouse bug makes pvp difficult.

Xandman.4583

just tried the mac client again. still seems like there’s a mouse problem or maybe its not working correctly with a razer mouse? Sometime the sensitivity shoots up I think that’s cause the random spins.

update:

disabled my naga and config, movement still seems a bit rough. If you are used to playing on bootcamp you will notice the movement issue.

rendering seems slower too. takes a few seconds before you see mobs with lots of people around.

(edited by Xandman.4583)

Posted by: Frutista.7984

Frutista.7984

The ultra-sensitive mouse thing happens to me every time I get disconnected from the game without closing the client. During server shutdowns, or when I go idle for too long. To fix it you just have to close the game completely (including the log in screen).

Posted by: meloncash.6798

meloncash.6798

I’m experiencing this also, sometimes when I right click the camera just seems to spin really fast. I restart the game client and it goes away.

Thanks

Xandman.4583

My problem is not mouse camera rotating very fast. It’s more like the sensitivity is sometimes off. I play a lot of pvp and sometimes, not even from disconnects, in the middle of the game the movement moves faster than intended. Mac beta is still unplayable for pvp imo. But in bootcamp I dont experience any problems what so ever. Am I do only one experiencing this? resetted pram/uninstalle razer drivers. just playing on mountain lion.

Posted by: Venjin.3520

Venjin.3520

Hi everyone I had this problem a few times as well. It is an easy fix. Hit your apple button while the game is running (command tab to get out) then goto system preferences, then mouse. Adjust your slider a bit and put it where you like and the problem goes away. If it happens again say after switching servers or new patch just repeat.

Hope this helps.

Xandman.4583

which problem the sensitivity sudden increase mid game or the spinning?

Posted by: Druitt.7629

Druitt.7629

I’d add that there are several issues named in this thread. One is getting disconnected and when you get back, your camera view rotates in a crazy way as you move the camera. Exiting to Desktop and restarting GW2 seems to fix that, as Xandman says. (I was disconnected in one of the Crazy King things and when I logged back in, I was on the ground in Lion’s Gate and the camera was CRAZY.

Mouse-sensitivity seems to be another matter.

Posted by: JiveTurkey.1320

JiveTurkey.1320

Happens on my MacBook my fix is to unplug the mouse and use the track pad.

Posted by: vaidemine.7285

vaidemine.7285

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/mac/Latest-update-Crazy-mouse/first#post558313

This is my problem as well. Disconnects started with the first Halloween patch, and have not subsided. Every time I get a disconnect in-game for no reason, if I leave the client open and just log in again, my mouse goes absolutely bonkers. The camera just spins and spins uncontrollably when I try to pan. Closing the client entirely and re-opening seems to fix the problem. At least until I disconnect again…