Login Error? Check inside for the URL to the Tech Support thread! [Moderator edited]

Login Error? Check inside for the URL to the Tech Support thread! [Moderator edited]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Vors.9537

Vors.9537

Just logged out during an instance because my character was stuck then relogged and tried to enter the instance again and then was informed of a problem contacting the login server. Now I can’t login and nor can my partner who was in the instance at the same time.

Is it just us or has anyone else got this problem?

Posted by: ZenithTeam.2743

ZenithTeam.2743

Just logged out during an instance because my character was stuck then relogged and tried to enter the instance again and then was informed of a problem contacting the login server. Now I can’t login and nor can my partner who was in the instance at the same time.

Is it just us or has anyone else got this problem?

same here cant log in i was reading the forums klick play and then selected char and saying i cant log in closed the game and now i cant log in at all

run as admin dont work
reboot pc dont work

Posted by: Krylancelo.4807

Krylancelo.4807

same here no instance problem but got kicked going through a portal and cant log bck in same message

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

ZenithTeam.2743

oooh ya can i add that i am klicking LOG IN for the past 15 min

ZenithTeam.2743

yeah lets close this Topic and go to the link above

Posted by: Shadow.8162

Shadow.8162

It seems the servers are down at the moment.

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hello everyone

There is a thread at Technical Support forum were we are gathering the post fo that issue. Please, post there so we can have the forums clean and organised.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Unable-to-Login-In/first#post298624

Thanks. THis thread is closed. Will edit title to redirect users faster to Tech support forum