Logitech G600 - 8200 DPI Delay in Movement

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

So like the topic states, there is a slight delay when I move my mouse around. Now I am here to ask if someone does use this high of a DPI and this is the case for them (BTW had a naga with similar issue) and if not is there a DPI that you do not experience this delay that I can mess around with.

I have just been above 5K DPI since the G5 Logitech, I tried lower and noticed I am too used to the higher rates.

System Specs & Other Info:-

CPU – Intel 990x @ 3.8ghz(Hyperthreading off & Affinity Set to 4 cores for GW2)
Mobo – Gigabyte UD3R X58 Rev – 2 Latest Bios FH
Ram – Corsair 3 × 4GB @ 1866MHz (Triple Channel)
SSD – Samsung 250GB 840 pro MLC
GPU – 2 × 670 GTX 4gb (SLI)
PSU – NZXT 850 watt
OS – win 7 Home premium 64bit
Monitor Main – Asus 24 inch 144hz

Mouse Settings – Pointer Speed – 1, Enhance Pointer Precision – On

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Is the mouse wireless, I know of a few people who have lag delays with wireless mice.

Silk.8302

nah its corded
/15char

Server|Fort Aspenwood
IGN|Sammy Eli

Posted by: Cons.7694

Cons.7694

It’s a known issue with the G600 and pretty much any laser mouse with 8200 DPI. The issue is that these mice use the Avago ADNS-9800 laser sensor, which has about 25-50ms increased input lag compared to older sensors (particularly in comparison to the Avago ADNS-9500). Logitech may have put out a firmware update that resolves most of the issues, but I’m not sure you can flash the firmware onto that particular mouse.

Silk.8302

kitten YOU!!!! Logitech. Yea I have to resolve to toning the DPI down to 2000 and increase the sens.

EDIT:- Contacted support @ logitech, it worked out they are going to replace the mouse with the newer version.

Thanks for that info cons!!!

Server|Fort Aspenwood
IGN|Sammy Eli

(edited by Silk.8302)

Posted by: My Attack Will Kill.7816

My Attack Will Kill.7816

kitten YOU!!!! Logitech. Yea I have to resolve to toning the DPI down to 2000 and increase the sens.

EDIT:- Contacted support @ logitech, it worked out they are going to replace the mouse with the newer version.

Thanks for that info cons!!!

so i am about to buy the G600 for guild wars is it recommended ?

Silk.8302

So before you purchase that mouse, make sure its the newer version I guess, other than that this is a pretty bulky mouse, so easier fit for bigger hands, as far as guild wars goes I would recommend the Razer brand but lately the cloud based driver system is a bit buggy, but the product is great and would recommend a Hex bit on the small side but 6 buttons are just fine when you can pair them with shift/ctrl/alt on the thumb. the rest of it is up to you.

Server|Fort Aspenwood
IGN|Sammy Eli