Lost stuff

Lost stuff

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Cynic.9327

Cynic.9327

Lost 4 gold trying to buy a dagger ( lost the gold, didn’t get the dagger ) from the TP, and lost 2 gold selling a superior sigil of strength. Give back the gold ASAP or I’m leaving this game -,-" I can’t play like this anymore.

Lost stuff

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team.

Good luck.

Lost stuff

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

There is zero chance that ANet is going to help you out by reading your post and sending you anything. You would be jumping ahead of all the people who follow their rules and made a ticket. Why should they allow that? Make a ticket and get in line with everyone else and quit demanding special favors.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Lost stuff

Posted by: Spambot.3625

Spambot.3625

yeah im having similar issues except with more worth..i think the trading post isnt working..

Lost stuff

Posted by: ShadowCatz.8437

ShadowCatz.8437

yeah im having similar issues except with more worth..i think the trading post isnt working..

Did some farming and tried to sell those item. When I took a look at my funds it looked liked it didn’t register anything that was sold.

There are something wrong with Black Lion TP at the moment and OP have right to make it public on these sites to get other people to be aware that it might be an issue right now. Naturally he/she have to make a ticket to claim anything lost in game, but in this case it is something related to the last update which seem to have broken BL TP.

Lost stuff

Posted by: WhiteFox.9432

WhiteFox.9432

Well, sent a report ticket last night (will be awhile when I receive an answer I think), but somehow they fixed my problem. Got my item and got the money I lost by doubleklicking (because I always got an error message) back. (so thanks for a swift problem solving peeps!)

My god, I hope we get spared from further TP issues now. :o