Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Q:

Is there a way except opening options and minimise the game to minimise the game ?

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Posted by: Naqaj.6219

Naqaj.6219

A:

Hitting command + tab takes you back to the desktop (or switches between other apps). You can resume the game later by clicking on the dock icon or cmd-tabbing again.

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Posted by: Adoh.3094

Adoh.3094

If I need to get to the desktop, I usually command + enter to go out of full-screen mode. Therefore the game is still in open and not having to minimize completely to save of the graphic changing of opening and closing all the graphics of the game

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Posted by: vince.5937

vince.5937

Command + H will minimize the game.

vince.5937 — Tarnished Coast — Les Saintes
R.I.P. City of Heroes, 2004-2012
Long Live Atlas Park 33

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

thank you all for help. all answers are good. except the cmd +h does not work any more for me. i dont know why but it used to.

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Posted by: Todd.8162

Todd.8162

thank you all for help. all answers are good. except the cmd +h does not work any more for me. i dont know why but it used to.

Command+H is a Mac OS shortcut to hide an application. It is not a Guild Wars II command. It will work on (almost) any Mac application. You can also reach it from the Mac OS menu bar. The command may not work if you’re running the game full-screen. Run the game in a window instead if you frequently need to access other applications.

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Posted by: Skippygoober.3051

Skippygoober.3051

System Preferences > Keyboard > Use all F1 F2 etc. as standard function keys
System Preferences > Mission Control (Mountain Lion) > Show Desktop (F11)

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Posted by: diabluz.2860

diabluz.2860

This should be sticky’d great question and excellent answers. So useful.

Minimze GW2 on mac ?

Posted by: jimmy.2650

jimmy.2650

Pressing command + return will toggle windowed mode. Also typing /wiki in the chat window will minimize the game and open your web browser to the official wikki(example: /wiki Copper Ore will open the wiki to the copper ore page).