Missing Ferratus's Rabid Insignia

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: yuri.6413

yuri.6413

I had just started getting into crafting my Ascended gear for my necromancer. I had purchased the Ferratus’s Rabid Insignia from the Master Tailor vendor, double clicked to consume, and when I went to craft it it doesn’t show anywhere. Just to make sure I had consumed the right insignia, I had purchased it again and was told that it had already been consumed.

I submitted a support ticket, but have yet to have anyone get back to me. I would like this matter resolved, because I sure as hell don’t want to pay 56g or so just for the insignia. :\

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

You will have to wait to hear from support. If you have not received a response in 3 days you can post your ticket number for review in this thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/GW2-Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-1/

The Burninator

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

If you bought it from the Master Tailor, what you purchased was the recipe for the insignia not the insignia itself. When you double-clicked it your character learned the recipe. Search through you crafting recipes and you will find it. You will still need to make it.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I agree with Gator….OP sounds confused as to what was actually purchased. You can buy the RECIPE for the Insignia but it still has to be crafted (and by the character that consumed the recipe).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances