Missing armor skins?

Missing armor skins?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: codywiz.8403

codywiz.8403

Q:

I recently purchased the digital version of the game and received a set of primeval armor with my purchase. I thought that it included the primeval skin cosmetic overrides, but when I try to put them on from the wardrobe screen two of the parts from the set seem to be missing and it tells me to purchase tokens from the store to unlock the. I’m new to the game and I’m not sure what’s going wrong with it. Did I mess something up? I didn’t vendor them or anything, they just seem to be gone. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Missing armor skins?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You need transmutation charges (after any initial ‘free to apply’ function) to change skins on your character’s gear and weapons. You can obtain them in-game in a variety of ways, including City Map completion.

You can learn more about the Wardrobe and its functions in the Knowledge Base (Top of Page – Support) and the Wiki: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wardrobe

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

Missing armor skins?

Posted by: GM Awesomeness

GM Awesomeness

Self Help Administrator

These items come with one free application (which is done with the item itself, rather than through the Wardrobe screen). After that, you need transmutation charges. In addition to the Gem Store, you can also get the charges through various in-game reward systems (see the wiki for more info).