Missing gold again...

Missing gold again...

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Azuresky.1726

Azuresky.1726

I do not understand the problem. It’s happened a couple times now so figured I should ask here. The first time it happened I figured I’d spent it and just figured whoops on me. Now though, I know I had close to 20gp when I logged out yesterday and I got my money from the broker from what was sold over night and I have 4gp? How is this possible? What is going on? I don’t think someone would hack my account for like 16gp? I will change my password anyone just in case, but maybe there is an expense happening that I don’t see. Also if I was hacked and someone mailed the gold away from my account, is there a way to check “SENT” mail? I didn’t see it anywhere in my mail box.

Is there any expense for broken armor? I’ve never seen any, but maybe that could be where there was an expense I wasn’t aware of? I did fix my armor when I logged in today.

I thought maybe portals, but NONE of the portals are really that expense like 1sp 39cp there abouts???

Is this something I can report? Is there a BUG that is known? Dose there need to be a minimum lost to get a CS involved. Is there a way to see what mail has been sent from my account? I’ve only had contact with my husband & sons accounts and I could give CS that info easy.

I would like my gold back please how do I do this?

Missing gold again...

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Are you sure you hadn’t made an order on the TP which was then filled? Alternatively it could have been listing costs?

If you purchased the gold through illegitimate means (real money gold trading) then it would have been removed as well.

Missing gold again...

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

What programs do you have installed? Do you have a keylogger/PC monitoring software installed? I once had a commercial keylogger installed in my PC before, for personal historical archival, I mean it’s nice that I could look at the logs and see what I was doing 10 years ago. But somehow, I have this hunch that there’s a backdoor in the program itself, and it maybe sending logs secretly to the another server. I haven’t installed it again.

Maybe check for malware keyloggers as well. Did you install a pirated application? Check for viruses also.

And yeah, can we have some sort of “outbox” as well.

Anvil Rockers Unite!

Missing gold again...

Posted by: Azuresky.1726

Azuresky.1726

Thank you for responses. No on any keyloggers or anything like that, no on the TP. Looks like there are logs for the TP and everything I purchased was 5 days old.

With being able to use RL money in the game to by Gems and exchange that for gold makes there to be no point for me to risk my RL money for a gold purchase from any other system. I mailed 2gp to my husband, but I know I did that, but there again there is no way to see sent mail.

Is there a way to see sent mail?

Missing gold again...

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Make sure you submit a support ticket then.

Missing gold again...

Posted by: Chris Cleary

Chris Cleary

Game Security Lead

Your account is not compromised, almost all of your activity is in the trading post. I would suggest looking there and in your history.

Professor of Bearbow Math @ Tyria State // @Shazbawt // “The Crippler”