My Black Lion Claim Ticket Dissapeared!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Magnus Heartseeker.7958

Magnus Heartseeker.7958

Hello,

Over the past few purchases, I have been saving up ticket scraps and finally made my second claim ticket. I have held onto it for the past month or two in hopes of a cool weapon skin to trade it in for. This Tuesday, I finally decided that I was going to get the 1 handed sword phoenix skin. To my dismay, I went to the trader and it said I had insufficient funds. I have triple checked my bank and characters and double checked my wardrobe to make sure that I did not use the ticket and forgot about it. I was unable to find any proof that I had spent my ticket or that it was hidden on one of my characters.

To make matters worse, I made a ticket about the issue and it all summed up to “We have concluded our investigation into the lost item that you reported. We were not able to verify this particular item loss in our records. It is not possible for the Guild Wars 2 Support Team to replace such an item without independent verification of its loss and the circumstances surrounding a loss incident.”

This brings a great concern to me because I spent money in the store for items and ticket scraps. When I finally have enough to make my second ticket and it disappears, A-Net essentially says “Tough Luck. Better luck next time!”. I hate to say this, but this has greatly reduced my trust with this company if this is what the final resolution is and I will no longer spend my money if this is how it ends up. And I have spent a lot in the gemstore.

Is this truly how this situation is going to end up? Am I really screwed out of my reward for making purchases and saving up my scraps??

Magnus Heartseeker.7958

Request # 656302

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can post your ticket number in the appropriate Sticky above, and ask for a review.

Perhaps, the CS team made a mistake when looking over the records, but if there is no indication in your records such an item existed, I can’t imagine what they could do.

Posted by: Bbear.7830

Bbear.7830

You said you had collected enough scraps for your SECOND full ticket, unfortunately I think the cost of the item went up and it now needs THREE full tickets.

Check the cost on the vendor screen to confirm…if it has gone up then you need more scraps or a lucky drop of another full ticket. Also check that you have all of your full tickets in your inventory when you visit the vendor, they don’t go into your wallet like other currencies.

I had a similar problem (now fixed) with combined double click items jumping from inventory into bank in a different place to where they were at first, so make another check of your bank too just in case.

Hope this helps

Fire, Ice, Storm…Heart of, Cold as, the Breeze that comes before.

Magnus Heartseeker.7958

I double checked my funds and still have 0. I spent my first one on a skin when i first got it. This would have been the 2nd one I created. Phoenix skins still cost 1 ticket ea right now.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Nobody here can help you with this claim…..Customer Service (and your support ticket) are the answer to your question.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances