My account got hacked.

My account got hacked.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Specter.9865

Specter.9865

The game wont let me log in because of unauthorized logins. I have been getting emails saying there were log ins coming from china but i didn’t know what to do i couldn’t find a phone number.

So where is the customer support phone number? How can i get back into my account and if i cant i just want a refund…thanks.

My account got hacked.

Specter.9865

are you kittening kidding me no responses over 100 views…..OMFG

My account got hacked.

Posted by: Athens.6125

Athens.6125

At the top of your web page you will see a link called “support”. You will need to click this link and on that page you will see a topic in bold red “hacked accounts”. Proceed to follow these steps.

My account got hacked.

Specter.9865

yeah i did that how long do you think i have to wait…i saw that there were a about 11k accounts that got hacked. did you have this problem?

My account got hacked.

Posted by: QuietAmbition.1893

QuietAmbition.1893

For the record, I submitted a ticket for my account a week ago (Sept 21st) and I’m still waiting for a reply. I’ve heard 10 days =/ Hopefully it’s quicker for you.

My account got hacked.

Posted by: Badwoof.5460

Badwoof.5460

They were fast for me.
I submitted a ticket last night, and they reset the password today.
However, they won’t restore anything.
Where did you see the 11k number?

My account got hacked.

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

I got hacked last night. Reported the issue immediately and received an email earlier this morning saying they can’t restore lost items. In the canned message it tells me to basically go play the game and earn back some money. Gee, thanks for the tip. I should start that long walk to the zone I was in since I can’t use waypoints!

Oh, almost forgot. I also found all my toons on a server in EUROPE!!!! So, I can’t get back to my home server (in the US) for another 14 hrs! Grrr!

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you