My double-click action doesn't work?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: teacupsheep.6451

teacupsheep.6451

Title.

I cannot double-click to interact with anything in my inventory or to withdraw/deposit materials in storage/bank. Single clicking things and right-click context menus work, but nothing else.

I have checked my mouse settings in the Control Panel (I’m on Win7) but nothing has changed.

Edit:

The issue seems to have been linked to NVIDIA GeForce and the ShadowPlay feature. When I disabled ShadowPlay, my game functions as normal. I am concerned because up until today, I could use ShadowPlay with no issues. But I’ll take what I can get.
Thanks everyone for your assistance.

(edited by teacupsheep.6451)

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Go into the GW2 settings in game (F11) and make sure that the “double click to…” options that you want are enabled. There are different ones for double click to attack and interact etc. Maybe those got turned off?

teacupsheep.6451

My settings have not changed between yesterday and the time that this problem started, around 2PM EST.

I assume it’s something within GW2 itself, because my ability to double-click things to interact with them works in other games and in Chrome.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can try a -repair of the client, in case of corrupted file(s).

Instructions found in the Wiki (or the Knowledge Base) via the link(s) above.

Good luck.

teacupsheep.6451

Thanks for the help, though running the repair exe didn’t seem to fix the issue. :/

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Try setting everything back to default (in the settings) just to be sure.

teacupsheep.6451

The issue seems to have been linked to NVIDIA GeForce and the ShadowPlay feature. When I disabled ShadowPlay, my game functions as normal. I am concerned because up until today, I could use ShadowPlay with no issues. But I’ll take what I can get.

Posted by: Bear.9541

Bear.9541

Thanks for posting this. This was driving me crazy.