My friend's account.

My friend's account.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Strikerjolt.5910

Strikerjolt.5910

Arenanet dun goof.

My friends account has got banned for botting, but he hasn’t even played the game in months. He also can’t form a complaint/contact support due to the disable on his account.

He checked his IP logs and it shows 2 ips that are not his, and he tried going to the support site but his account is disable.

I have picture proof his ip histroy as well. I’ll upload that.

Why the hell doesn’t Arenanet check IPs before they ban?!

Attachments:

My friend's account.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Your friend can contact Customer Support by sending an email to support@guildwars2.com

Support closes down accounts that they suspect have been compromised, protecting as much of the account as they can.

I am sure Support will assist your friend in securing control of his account once he contacts them. Also, the best place for these kind of posts is Account Issues in the Support forum. Good luck. =)

My friend's account.

Posted by: Strikerjolt.5910

Strikerjolt.5910

Your friend can contact Customer Support by sending an email to support@guildwars2.com

Support closes down accounts that they suspect have been compromised, protecting as much of the account as they can.

I am sure Support will assist your friend in securing control of his account once he contacts them. Also, the best place for these kind of posts is Account Issues in the Support forum. Good luck. =)

Thank you. I will tell him. c:

My friend's account.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You are most welcome. =)

My friend's account.

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

Arenanet dun goof

Not really. The account was botting so they banned it. If or when the actual owner comes back they can reset the password, release the acount, and rollback to before the account was hacked.