My friends hacked account hasn't been fixed yet (Aug. 31st)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Zomkat.4719

Zomkat.4719

I keep reading your “State of the game” posts and how if you haven’t recieved help yet, them re-send your ticket. This is crazy, my friends account was hacked on August 31st and he still hasn’t received 1 response. The only reason I bought this game was to play with him and we haven’t even played together yet, I’m very disappointed.

He followed your directions EXACTLY, read it word for word, and has submitted 3 tickets now because you state to do so,

“We have now completed prioritized requests submitted prior to Sunday, September 2. If you have an older ticket for a hacked account or blocking login issue that has not been completed, that means it’s not correctly prioritized. "

Is he doing something wrong? Is there anyway to get his ticket SEEN by someone? Please, this is super frustrating and he told me yesterday he doesn’t even want to play the game anymore after this…

Posted by: tayet.9751

tayet.9751

post the incident number …it might…i stress might help

Posted by: Sons.7163

Sons.7163

same here mate since the 31st of August
120831-015300

Posted by: Derp.3264

Derp.3264

Dont Resubmit tickets you just lose your place in line instead trying updating your current ticket it will make things go much smoother if you do.

Posted by: Ikaoz.9042

Ikaoz.9042

I am faced with the same issue. I can’t log in because I am permanatly banned for gold trading/selling. The hacker did this. not me. Why am i still banned when you guys recovered my account? It’s been about five days now.
incident number: 120906-000824

Posted by: donaldyu.7019

donaldyu.7019

Bump. Same issue here. Incident Number: 120905-001680

~Donald Yu [JDOW]