My pc has got a problem

My pc has got a problem

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: thewho.5841

thewho.5841

I have been playing spvp mainly where requirements shouldn’t be as high as playing in wvw. However I still suffer of drastically fps drops and slowed animations. I will give couple examples as cannot name the issues in proper form.

If any moment skill is used I might end up teleported to the initiated point of that skill.

Some skills and animations feels completely slowed when engaged in teamfights and sometimes in 1vs1 cases. Which makes very hard to dodge or interrupt the skills which has to be stopped or avoided.

I have been playing this game since Septemper and I have not got such a problems then.

Spec:
vaio VPCEH3C5E
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Nvidia 410m
BIOS Version/Date INSYDE R0200Z9, 19/04/2012

I am trying to updated my drivers as soon as the new ones come out. however that does not help.

Any help to improve my pc’s performance would be appreciated

My pc has got a problem

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: basketcase.3894

basketcase.3894

It’s probably your graphics card, unlike the common CPU problems in WvW. A 410m is a pretty weak card (around the minimum requirements), and it probably isn’t handling the skill effects. If you haven’t already, try turning down settings, but beyond that I don’t know that there’s much you can do short of getting a new computer.