Need help with tickets

Need help with tickets

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Xrekstorm.9476

Xrekstorm.9476

Ok i again wanted to make 1 ticket but i cant i log in but i cant find anywhere button that says about making ticket any help guys?

on the 6th of june on the shores of western europe 1944 D-DAY upon us.

Need help with tickets

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

You don’t have to login to submit a ticket. Some people have problems accessing the support link due to a website bug. Anyway to submit a ticket you can follow the support link located at the top of the page, but here is the direct link to submit a ticket.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The Burninator

Need help with tickets

Posted by: Xrekstorm.9476

Xrekstorm.9476

Ok i did use weeks ago If you can’t log in you can submit your ticket anonymously. but idk how i can even see it or how long do i have to wait them to deal with it,some people said it takes 2-3 days but now passed 2 weeks that s why

on the 6th of june on the shores of western europe 1944 D-DAY upon us.

Need help with tickets

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

When you submit a ticket using the web-form, an almost-immediate automated response is sent to the email address you supply on the web-form.

If you did not receive the automated response, check your junk/spam folder, and/or read the Sticky above, ‘FAQ – Not Getting our Emails…’.

If you did receive the automated response, but no further correspondence, you can post your Ticket number in the Sticky above, ‘Tickets for Review…’.

Good luck.

Need help with tickets

JustTrogdor.7892

^ Just a note but it seems the Tickets for Review sticky has vanished. At least it no longer shows up for me.

The Burninator

Need help with tickets

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Oh, so it has. Will send a PM about it.

Need help with tickets

JustTrogdor.7892

According to this sticky in a sticky, you should submit a support ticket and not PM staff.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Please-do-not-PM-Staff-Members-and-here-s-why/first#post3823110

The Burninator

Need help with tickets

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ok, you can go ahead and do that. =)

Good luck.