Need more details on Infraction

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Procop.1579

Procop.1579

I got infracted today twice and i have reached certain points in it. Well i have my reasons for it but i want some information regarding infraction.

How many infraction points would lead to the "forum suspension "or “account ban”. I cant find any specific number regarding this.

And one of the reasons why i got infracted was due to re-posts so i need some detailed information regarding re-posts how many days or months should I/we wait for your response and post again (Well asking for help for the 2nd time seems to be of same offense as to spammers who just flood the forums )? I posted at a gap of 9 months which didn’t effect me but i re posted in 12 days which got me infracted. So there is some number to it, if so can you point me to it thank you . So i can wait or give up from re-approaching with my problem.

Supporters please refrain from posting here unless you have solid information regarding the specifics i have asked, don’t post for the sake of posting thank you .

I hope this doesn’t count as re-post :P i didn’t mention information so it should be good i guess.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

You are getting infractions because you are calling out the devs and making threats. You reported what you consider bugs. The devs are NOT going to give you a personal answer, and threatening to keep reposting it over and over until they do is going to get you banned sooner or later. Post the bug in the forum, then go back to playing. The devs do look at the bug reports, they do fix them when they can, and they are not going to give you a personal answer and fix your problem first just because you threaten to make a pest out of yourself.

Procop.1579

well there should be some time limit to it, 9 months and still no response definitely it was ignored. If that’s the case i will move on by leaving this game if they ban me, after all its just another product.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

well there should be some time limit to it, 9 months and still no response definitely it was ignored. If that’s the case i will move on by leaving this game if they ban me, after all its just another product.

There have been bugs that where reported during the betas that are still not fixed after well over a year.
What makes you believe that just because you have reported a bug, that it deserves any more attention then any of the other hundreds that have been reported?
Not all threads are responded to and in fact, very few are. The bugs forum is simply a place for the bug reports to be collected so the devs can read them all in one place. They do read the forum and do take notice. It’s called a bug report, not a bug discussion. Would you rather have them take the time to answer each and every report, or work on the game fixing the bug?

Procop.1579

i don’t, but as a consumer of the product you and i have the same right all we can do is bring an issue to there attention that’s all i am trying. Defend all you want but i will keep poking as long they allow me to do it.

Procop.1579

thank you astral for response they clearly don’t want us to know the number limit on inractions.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

thank you astral for response they clearly don’t want us to know the number limit on inractions.

Of course not. That would be like asking a traffic cop “How far above the speed limit can I go before you nail me?”

The numbers are internal. The behavior is yours. Choose wisely and you never will feel the need to ask this question.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet