Network Error 7:11:3:191:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: MayonakaPhoenix.4315

MayonakaPhoenix.4315

I have been receiving this error message over and over again ever since the Halloween update/event. I have created rules to open up the ports both incoming and outgoing in my firewall, added an exception to my virus protection and even reset my winsock. I have tried turning off both the firewall and the antivirus software. I’ve also tried using the repair command, the port80 command, etc and still the same error. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game entirely to see if that would fix the problem. I have also done an ipconfig /flushdns ad then registering the ipconfig dns. I have included the LSP document before I reset the winsock and have included the GW2 debug document. My sister has the game and we both use the same router. She hasn’t had any problems so far. I have put so much time and money into this game only to have it become unplayable. If there is a way to work around the problem or a fix I would be ever so grateful. I also wanted to know if there was any way to get a refund if there is no way to fix the problem.

(edited by MayonakaPhoenix.4315)

Posted by: thebagleboy.7294

thebagleboy.7294

I have been receiving this error since installation a few months back. I have tried reinstalling, using a copy from another computer that works, forwarding ports, rebooting router, restarting my computer, turning off firewall and turning off my virus protection. None of that seemed to work for me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted by: joelolski.9126

joelolski.9126

Same here. I often get the error when I change dyes. Or just in the end of a personal story chapter. It’s really annoying when I have to do the whole chapter again.

Posted by: razieljones.1408

razieljones.1408

Have started getting this error this morning, have been playing fine the last couple of days. But this morning the game has been extremely laggy and disconnecting.

My drivers and DX are up to date.
am running a clean boot
have tried restarting my router and pc.
Have no other pc to try an install on.
Have check with ISP and all is ok in that regards.
I have tried other online game with no problems or lag.

Not sure what other info might be needed.
Thanks.

Posted by: Iratu.2983

Iratu.2983

I have the same problem after a few seconds ingame everything looks like dc and then i get the error, cant do anything

(edited by Iratu.2983)

Posted by: Saul Rua.2739

Saul Rua.2739

I just started getting this error as well. I have never had an issue like this before.

Posted by: DeathAdder.6015

DeathAdder.6015

I get the same message error also. I can log on for a few seconds with any character then disconnected from the game server with the same network error code 7:11:3:191:101. I’m thinking its a problem with the servers being too full to accommodate everyone. I seriously want to get back on and play but every time I do, I get disconnected within a few seconds. Please help us with this situation guys. I know you can do it. Thanks.

Posted by: WendyDarling.7203

WendyDarling.7203

I’ve been having this issue for a while now too.. my last computer crapped out on me after having this message over and over again so I had to get a new one. Now I’m having the same problem on this computer. I uninstalled it and installed it again, it was working for a few minutes but what keeps happening is that it lags so much and finally a minute later it catches up to itself but the action I was doing when it froze is long gone. Then I get that network message. PLEASE HELP. This is SO frustrating!!!!!!

Posted by: albinofa.8204

albinofa.8204

Time to find another game to play… this is ridiculous! I keep getting the same issue.

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

The most incredible thing is the lack of actions from ArenaNet about this extremely boring and annoying problem, lasting for months now.

Posted by: Jima.1254

Jima.1254

Another annoyed player. Terrible lag, disconnect, etc. whenever the servers seem to be busy!

:(

Posted by: rani.9025

rani.9025

Lag is extremely annoying and frustrating. It takes 5-10 minutes to zone in and actually see whats around, nevermind playing. And no, its not my computer nor settings. I had a few minutes of playworth in a 2 hour time frame. Its time to catch up on my movie watching, I guess.

Rani

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

was just dc’d in a dungeon, all of us, and it closed… we were almost done x.x

Edit: Additionally, many people were dcing a lot last night in Lions arch, and random bad latency issues.

(edited by Lunacy Solacio.6514)

Posted by: Arzock.5287

Arzock.5287

Hate to just add to the list of frustrated customers but… I’m adding to the list of frustrated customers :[

Posted by: Arzock.5287

Arzock.5287

Hate to just add to the list of frustrated customers but… I’m adding to the list of frustrated customers :[

Posted by: razieljones.1408

razieljones.1408

Haven’t gotten this message in a couple of days, but still getting major lag spikes in game, and disconnected.

I have done all the system checks on my end, and have contacted my ISP and there are no problems there either.

Haven’t had a problem like this since launch, but now the game is just unplayable at the moment. any fix for this would be great., thanks.