Network Error

Network Error

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: mojo.4190

mojo.4190

Hey guys just a heads up this issue is currently being looked into.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

can we gt an eta or updates on why or what is the cause? thank you

Network Error

Posted by: Shalien.9018

Shalien.9018

IMO – when a server’s full. Don’t allow new accounts, transfers or guests. All home accounts should still be allowed in on overflow servers.

Shalien Ascendant [SL]
Sanctum of Rall
Check out our Recruitment Video

Network Error

Posted by: robfury.3751

robfury.3751

and what if I don’t want to guest on another server? I want to be on with my guild!!! this guesting really is getting to be a joke.

Network Error

Posted by: Kycoo Grim.9463

Kycoo Grim.9463

Same problem, I’m on JQ (always have been) and I am interested in what happened. Thanks Anet for keeping us posted

Just a filthy Casual, move along.

Network Error

Posted by: Voxel.6473

Voxel.6473

If you want to WvW, simply guest a different server and then go to wvw the same way you do it from an overflow. Apparently JQ is full atm, no one can really log in so guesting becomes the only option to play.

I just did that, and it works. Better then nothing. I feel bad for the PVE players though.

Network Error

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

When they mentioned guesting the first time, I thought it is an awesome feature. I could keep playing on JQ and guest to EU server to join some friends there in PvE.
You destroyed that Anet.
Now I’m really sure that guesting even keeps me from playing on my chosen homeserver, because you forgot to stop guesting to servers which are full since december.
I really hate guesting now.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Network Error

robfury.3751

I don’t deny that I could log in on another server, and yes I can go wvw. the problem I have is that since they started guesting, people use it for other things, other than what it was intended for. there should be some sort of friends request system in place. the problems with guesting have been going on for a while now with dragons and getting kicked into an overflow. and it feels as if know one is listening. rant over

Network Error

Posted by: Koragg.2041

Koragg.2041

Guesting is a cool idea in theory, but people take advantage of it for reasons other than its original use. If you put something in the game, people are going to find a way to abuse it if possible. I feel like right now is a pretty kitten good example of that.

Network Error

Posted by: shadow.2614

shadow.2614

JQ…..why!?!?! Pourquoi!?

Network Error

Posted by: Hearte.6852

Hearte.6852

Seems to be fixed for me.

Network Error

robfury.3751

it is fixed for me, but look at the timers. hmmm jormag just been downed.

Network Error

Posted by: Koragg.2041

Koragg.2041

It isn’t fixed for me I still can’t log in to JQ. Just disable guesting until the problem can be fixed so at least I can play on the server I paid over$20 to transfer to. Why is it I pay $20+ to transfer to a server only to not be able to play because someone is guesting there for free?

Network Error

Posted by: nezz.7539

nezz.7539

I was able to get in about a half hr ago and played for about 15 mins. I then switched chars. Now I can’t get back in.

Its not fixed.

Network Error

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Previous

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Hey guys just an update, we have implemented a temporary fix this will hopefully get most (if not all) of you back in to the game, while a proper fix is in the works.

Thanks for your patience!

(edited by Moderator)

Network Error

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I think you guys are blowing this out of proportion by getting mad about it. It’s just an unexpected bug that arose from a new feature (guesting) most likely. There’s no need to get your panties in a knot over it. They know about it and are working on it/have fixed it.

But seriously, I think a good solution to this problem would be to not allow people to guest to JQ. Theres enough players on JQ at all times of day to do anything, guests are not needed. Lock them out please.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]